Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

15 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

We have no idea about the long term effects of this, but it sure doesn't stop folks from sounding the alarm to get vaccinated.

The gov is mandating it so it must be a good thing, right?

I don’t know what to believe anymore. I sure don’t believe Fauci. He’s a con artist. Difficult to trust my federal government because of the communism. Still had hopes for the FDA, but then they approved the vaccines too early….. even that was a political move. Then they start resigning over disagreements about the vaccines. The vaccines are supposed to be perfectly safe. Very little lab testing for safety to humans. I believe we are the guinea pigs with acceptable death percentages. 
My post above makes me feel even more confident in my own immune system, since I did have Covid. Still more tests to be done about that. I could go on and on, but our health experts are flying by the seat of their pants and making educated guesses. 

30 minutes ago, baddog said:

I don’t know what to believe anymore. I sure don’t believe Fauci. He’s a con artist. Difficult to trust my federal government because of the communism. Still had hopes for the FDA, but then they approved the vaccines too early….. even that was a political move. Then they start resigning over disagreements about the vaccines. The vaccines are supposed to be perfectly safe. Very little lab testing for safety to humans. I believe we are the guinea pigs with acceptable death percentages. 
My post above makes me feel even more confident in my own immune system, since I did have Covid. Still more tests to be done about that. I could go on and on, but our health experts are flying by the seat of their pants and making educated guesses. 

Agree 100%, good post.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Yes. On point. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

One correction to your post;  "but our health experts are flying by the seat of their pants and making educated guesses and presenting them as facts.

This is the hidden content, please

This is from one of the top guys at cnn, lol.

From the article:

CNN host Don Lemon called on Americans to shun "stupid" unvaccinated people on Wednesday, saying they should be left behind because they were "harmful to the greater good."

During a discussion with fellow CNN host Chris Cuomo at the start of his show, Lemon blasted those choosing not to take the vaccine because they weren't sure about its contents by oddly comparing it to Botox injections and people being unaware of what was in them, but taking them regardless.

"I think we have to stop coddling people when it comes to … the vaccines, saying ‘Oh you can’t shame them. You can’t call them stupid.' Yes, they are. The people who aided and abetted Trump are stupid because they believed his big lie," Lemon said, making an unclear comparison between former President Donald Trump and ongoing vaccine hesitancy within some communities. "The people who are not getting vaccines who are believing the lies on the internet instead of science, it's time to start shaming them or leave them behind."

27 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

CNN host Don Lemon called on Americans to shun "stupid" unvaccinated people on Wednesday, saying they should be left behind because they were "harmful to the greater good."

During a discussion with fellow CNN host Chris Cuomo at the start of his show, Lemon blasted those choosing not to take the vaccine because they weren't sure about its contents by oddly comparing it to Botox injections and people being unaware of what was in them, but taking them regardless.

"I think we have to stop coddling people when it comes to … the vaccines, saying ‘Oh you can’t shame them. You can’t call them stupid.' Yes, they are. The people who aided and abetted Trump are stupid because they believed his big lie," Lemon said, making an unclear comparison between former President Donald Trump and ongoing vaccine hesitancy within some communities. "The people who are not getting vaccines who are believing the lies on the internet instead of science, it's time to start shaming them or leave them behind."

Someone walk up to Lemon with a syringe full of whatever. Tell him it might kill him, or make him into Superman. See what he says then. Lemon can approach my front door in an attempt to vaccinate me. We’ll see how that one turns out.

Isn’t it weird how the divisions play out? Not one single, solitary unvaccinated person supports Biden? I bet there are plenty of them. Anti-Trump is the only way to go for the left. Why???? Because any other attempt would have to be backed by facts, which they do not possess.

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

Someone walk up to Lemon with a syringe full of whatever. Tell him it might kill him, or make him into Superman. See what he says then. Lemon can approach my front door in an attempt to vaccinate me. We’ll see how that one turns out.

Isn’t it weird how the divisions play out? Not one single, solitary unvaccinated person supports Biden? I bet there are plenty of them. Anti-Trump is the only way to go for the left. Why???? Because any other attempt would have to be backed by facts, which they do not possess.

Exactly right, if Trump was still President, lemon and all the other libs would be protesting with "my body, my choice" signs against taking the vaccine.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

One of the biggest shames in this ordeal is how the political angle of vaccinations (from both sides) has become more important than the prevention and treatment of covid.  

18 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

One of the biggest shames in this ordeal is how the political angle of vaccinations (from both sides) has become more important than the prevention and treatment of covid.  

Well, you are pro-vaccine and I am not. I have expressed my reasons and I believe I have a good argument. The thing is, I don’t hate you or even want to shun you for your beliefs. In fact, I feel you have the right to feel the way you do and to announce your concerns as you see fit. I possess that same right. My side, however, doesn’t seem to get the same consideration. We are the (outcasts) from society. Yeah right. I would love dearly to meet Don Lemon face-to-face and tell him what I think of him and his agenda.

The political BS involved in all of this is Biden is trying to make it look as if all of the unvaccinated are from Texas and Florida. He has to try and overrule these two states for political reasons. What Biden and his communist puppeteers fail to realize is the unvaccinated numbers in their huge blue states of NY and California, probably even Illinois. 

This is not now, nor has ever been, about the HEALTH of Americans. It is all a political circus so that Biden’s claim to fame will be that he defeated Covid. Let’s face it. He hasn’t accomplished anything else, plus, he hasn’t defeated Covid either, and it’s NOT because of me.

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

Well, you are pro-vaccine and I am not. I have expressed my reasons and I believe I have a good argument. The thing is, I don’t hate you or even want to shun you for your beliefs. In fact, I feel you have the right to feel the way you do and to announce your concerns as you see fit. I possess that same right. My side, however, doesn’t seem to get the same consideration. We are the (outcasts) from society. Yeah right. I would love dearly to meet Don Lemon face-to-face and tell him what I think of him and his agenda.

The political BS involved in all of this is Biden is trying to make it look as if all of the unvaccinated are from Texas and Florida. He has to try and overrule these two states for political reasons. What Biden and his communist puppeteers fail to realize is the unvaccinated numbers in their huge blue states of NY and California, probably even Illinois. 

This is not now, nor has ever been, about the HEALTH of Americans. It is all a political circus so that Biden;s claim to fame will be that he defeated Covid. Let’s face it. He hasn’t accomplished anything else, plus, he hasn’t defeated Covid either, and it’s NOT because of me.

Like i was saying.  I respect your right to get vaccinated or not, but for you it is clearly a political issue.  Trump is the one that rushed vaccines through, not Biden.  Both sides are playing the political angle on this, and neither side gives much consideration to the other.  

4 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Like i was saying.  I respect your right to get vaccinated or not, but for you it is clearly a political issue.  Trump is the one that rushed vaccines through, not Biden.  Both sides are playing the political angle on this, and neither side gives much consideration to the other.  

I have absolutely no beef with you. yes, it is totally political. It has never been about health.

Thank God you are not like these people.

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

And I'm glad you're not like these people.

If they were laughing because the woman died, then they are POS and I will always call a spade a spade. You know I am not that type of person. Although it shouldn’t have drawn laughter, I do believe they were laughing at his saying she died because someone was not wearing a mask. That is something impossible to prove. I am sorry he lost his grandmother.

59 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

No doubt...it should be simply deciding whether or not you feel the vaccine is best for you and your family based on science and not politics.

Sadly, on this one, the "science" is full of politics and tough to sift through.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I have absolutely no beef with you. yes, it is totally political. It has never been about health.

Thank God you are not like these people.

I've seen this one harassing a woman. I'd like to see this turd harass a man like that and get that mask knocked off his face. 

5 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I don’t know if I have ever seen a more divisive issue from something that should not be political. And like you say, it comes from both sides.

These are my thoughts…

Covid is a serious disease, if nothing else but by its pure contagiousness. People point out has a 99% survival rate. That may be true but is infecting people 20 times more often than the flu. Even the people that survive easily are often laid up for weeks or months including serious effects well after the body has killed a disease.

Many State and federal government agencies have exploited the seriousness of this disease for their own political gain. They made political what should not be.

Whether a person decides to take the vaccine or not is not political. It’s a personal choice. I know many Republicans who have taken the vaccine and I know Democrats who have not. I have seen many people in forums claim that if you took the vaccine, you’re a sheep. That Hass to be one of the most stupid comments almost always from the ride that I have ever seen. 

34 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I don’t know if I have ever seen a more divisive issue from something that should not be political. And like you say, it comes from both sides.

These are my thoughts…

Covid is a serious disease, if nothing else but by its pure contagiousness. People point out has a 99% survival rate. That may be true but is infecting people 20 times more often than the flu. Even the people that survive easily are often laid up for weeks or months including serious effects well after the body has killed a disease.

Many State and federal government agencies have exploited the seriousness of this disease for their own political gain. They made political what should not be.

Whether a person decides to take the vaccine or not is not political. It’s a personal choice. I know many Republicans who have taken the vaccine and I know Democrats who have not. I have seen many people in forums claim that if you took the vaccine, you’re a sheep. That Hass to be one of the most stupid comments almost always from the ride that I have ever seen. 

Democrats made it political before the election by stating they would NOT take it if Trump had anything to do with it.  Now they are wanting to shove it down Americans collective throats.  They have to be the most two-faced bunch we have ever seen.  To each his own when it comes to the vaccine.  I think Americans would be more comfortable with it had it been developed over several years, with proper testing.  

7 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Democrats made it political before the election by stating they would NOT take it if Trump had anything to do with it.  Now they are wanting to shove it down Americans collective throats.  They have to be the most two-faced bunch we have ever seen.  To each his own when it comes to the vaccine.  I think Americans would be more comfortable with it had it been developed over several years, with proper testing.  

I agree 100% especially with the “to each his own”. That is not how it is being presented however between individuals. 

I understand the corrupt politics. This has caused individuals to call at each other out as if they were the problem. I am so conservative and far right that I’m about to fall off the planet. I did not take the vaccine but my wife did. I kind of get tired of many conservatives saying that if you took the vaccine or you wear a mask you’re a part of the conspiracy or are you a sheep or whatever. 

I wonder if you wash your hands frequently and try to stay away from people, if that makes you a sheep. 

I don’t care if you take the vaccine. I don’t care if you refuse the vaccine. The  argument but should be with the corrupt politicians trying to use this true pandemic as a means of a takeover, not with each other. I bet that I have read 1000 comments in various forums where people say that there is no pandemic and this whole thing is fake.

It makes me wonder who the sheep are……