Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

From the article:  "

Eric Clapton penned a letter detailing his “disastrous” reactions to the coronavirus vaccine — blaming what he called the “propaganda” that promoted the vaccine’s safety.

Clapton detailed his experience in a letter to Robin Monotti Graziadei, an Italian architect and film producer with a history of going after the Covid-19 vaccine — calling his reactions “disastrous.”

“In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with ephezyma [sic]) I was in the avant garde,” he wrote in the letter, which was shared on Telegram and verified by Rolling Stone. “I took the first jab of [the AstraZeneca vaccine] and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one.”

He continued to detail his reactions, saying that his “hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks.”

I feared I would never play again,” he wrote, citing his peripheral neuropathy disorder and adding, “But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/eric-clapton-rips-pro-covid-vaccine-propaganda-after-revealing-he-suffered-serious-side-effects-from-astrazenaca-jab/ar-BB1gPyxS

16 hours ago, Reagan said:

Eric Clapton penned a letter detailing his “disastrous” reactions to the coronavirus vaccine — blaming what he called the “propaganda” that promoted the vaccine’s safety.

Clapton detailed his experience in a letter to Robin Monotti Graziadei, an Italian architect and film producer with a history of going after the Covid-19 vaccine — calling his reactions “disastrous.”

“In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with ephezyma [sic]) I was in the avant garde,” he wrote in the letter, which was shared on Telegram and verified by Rolling Stone. “I took the first jab of [the AstraZeneca vaccine] and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one.”

He continued to detail his reactions, saying that his “hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks.”

I feared I would never play again,” he wrote, citing his peripheral neuropathy disorder and adding, “But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone.”

This is the hidden content, please

🙄🥱 

21 hours ago, Reagan said:

How many times you gonna bring up Eric Clapton? :)

23 hours ago, Reagan said:

Clapton should know that "it's in the way that you use it".

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

23 hours ago, Reagan said:

Eric Clapton penned a letter detailing his “disastrous” reactions to the coronavirus vaccine — He continued to detail his reactions, saying that his “hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks.”

The burning hands and feet are probably neuropathy due to his self-admitted alcoholism. 
And was it propaganda that drove him to years and years of heroin, methodone and cocaine addiction too?

I love his music. A LOT! But I could give 2 craps about his political opinions or medical advice. 

47 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

The burning hands and feet are probably neuropathy due to his self-admitted alcoholism. 
And was it propaganda that drove him to years and years of heroin, methodone and cocaine addiction too?

I love his music. A LOT! But I could give 2 craps about his political opinions or medical advice. 

A musician using drugs and alcohol? What’s the world coming to? lol

Seriously, it doesn’t matter who the celebrity is, they end up being a statistical notation. I believe his story has merit, but not simply due to his being Eric Clapton. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Seriously, it doesn’t matter who the celebrity is, they end up being a statistical notation.

Agreed. So why try to prove a point by saying, “cuz Eric Clapton said so.”  
The story may very well have merit. I just believe in honest debate, weighing facts on both sides and then coming to a conclusion. I feel like the majority of the time I open one of @Reagan’s links, (not always), it’s gonna say 1/2 truths and speculation to make a point. In my opinion that weakens any real argument that may follow. I fully expect at some point for him to reference Bigfoot as a medical source… (heavy sigh) It just wears me out. 

4 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

We’re only supposed to listen to politicians for our medical advice.

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

Vaccinated Florida Congressman Tests Positive for COVID-19!

Wait, you mean to tell me that some people who are vaccinated still get the virus?  I don’t think I’d know this without you posting at least one article a day about some random politician or college athlete.   Considering that when they rolled the vaccine out it was touted as 95% effective, they had already reported that around 1/20 vaccinated people would get sick again.  Factoring in a couple of hundred million people have had the shot now, well, you can do the math.  You could start your own thread and post those types of articles all day long. It’s also now being reported that the efficacy of fully preventing a breakthrough case wanes significantly after 6 months, so more breakthrough cases are occurring.  The great news, which for some reason you never ever post articles about, is that the shot is still overwhelmingly effective at preventing serious illness and death.   Nearly 70% of adults in the US are fully vaccinated.  Over 90% of hospitalizations are among the unvaccinated, and an even higher percentage of the deaths.  Those are incredibly convincing numbers. 

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Wait, you mean to tell me that some people who are vaccinated still get the virus?  I don’t think I’d know this without you posting at least one article a day about some random politician or college athlete.   Considering that when they rolled the vaccine out it was touted as 95% effective, they had already reported that around 1/20 vaccinated people would get sick again.  Factoring in a couple of hundred million people have had the shot now, well, you can do the math.  You could start your own thread and post those types of articles all day long. It’s also now being reported that the efficacy of fully preventing a breakthrough case wanes significantly after 6 months, so more breakthrough cases are occurring.  The great news, which for some reason you never ever post articles about, is that the shot is still overwhelmingly effective at preventing serious illness and death.   Nearly 70% of adults in the US are fully vaccinated.  Over 90% of hospitalizations are among the unvaccinated, and an even higher percentage of the deaths.  Those are incredibly convincing numbers. 

Sounds like MSM talking points to me...

A San Antonio woman yelled and harassed Bexar County Judge Nelson Wolff over the mask mandate while he walked through an H-E-B parking lot last weekend!  Good!  It's a shame that in Texas there are certain areas that still need to be reminded what personal liberties and freedom is all about!