Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

7 hours ago, Derf Nosneb said:

In my opinion, which you asked for, forcing and coercing people to take an unapproved drug because non-elected career bureaucrats can control populations over a little more than the common flu will never get the ??% of anti-vaxers to take the shot.

I asked your opinion, but you didn’t answer the question I asked. 

11 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Do you think the vaccine saves ANY lives?

That was the question I asked. It’s pretty much a yes or no. 

5 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

That’s about right.  I ve had it 3 times. Starting in dec 2019

and just recently got over it.  

Glad you got better and were able to naturally fight it off. Was it ever “bad”? My daughter (who’s young, strong and healthy) had it a year ago. She basically felt under the weather and lost her senses of taste and smell for a period. A guy I work closely with just got out of the hospital. He’s 38 and healthy as a horse. He’s still on oxygen at home. Just wondering how you fared having had it 3 times. Did you test positive each of those times?

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Glad you got better and were able to naturally fight it off. Was it ever “bad”? My daughter (who’s young, strong and healthy) had it a year ago. She basically felt under the weather and lost her senses of taste and smell for a period. A guy I work closely with just got out of the hospital. He’s 38 and healthy as a horse. He’s still on oxygen at home. Just wondering how you fared having had it 3 times. Did you test positive each of those times?

thank you
1st time was bad. Pretty much like having the flu but it lasted 12 days, fever as high as 103.7 and it took me a couple months to get back to running my normal mileage. I was constantly spitting green mucus for those months....felt like an elephant was on my chest.  This was dec 2019 before the  coronavirus actually got wide spread.... they couldn’t diagnose me....just said you have something similar to the flu.  Only meds I took was ibuprofen. Drank a lot of Gatorade, apple cider vinegar, pedilyte 

2nd time wasn’t bad at all...low grade fever few days.

3rd time wasn’t bad either  low grade fever, Only ran fever in the evening, muscle aches,some loss of appetite, sweet tasting food was extra sweet, but was able to continue to work in the humid heat of setx. After 2 1/2 to 3 weeks I couldn’t  take deep breathes without coughing. When I went outside my skin became very clammy and I sweat profusely...got to were I couldn’t be outside for more than 30 min without the feeling of suffocation, fever started spiking to 102.5, coughing up blood with mucus...wife finally told me to go see dr.  After the 2 1/2 weeks I mentioned above Covid turned into pneumonia.  Covid was nothing  the pneumonia was whipping my tail. Still not 100% but a lot better than I was. Dr said more than likely that if I would ve taken it easy during the 1st  2 weeks and not going from the heat to the AC to the heat that the pneumonia probably wouldn’t have set in, but having a small farm there is no such thing as taking it easy.

crazy thing is out of the other 6 people in my house none of them got sick or at least didn’t show symptoms....except my wife (we both had it together the 1st and 2nd times, she didn’t get it the 3rd time like I did.)

All in all. I’m 3-0 versus Covid as far as not needing dr or meds. And I’m 0-1 vs pneumonia. And in my opinion my immune system is now equipped to fight this manufactured virus.....

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

thank you
1st time was bad. Pretty much like having the flu but it lasted 12 days, fever as high as 103.7 and it took me a couple months to get back to running my normal mileage. I was constantly spitting green mucus for those months....felt like an elephant was on my chest.  This was dec 2019 before the  coronavirus actually got wide spread.... they couldn’t diagnose me....just said you have something similar to the flu.  Only meds I took was ibuprofen. Drank a lot of Gatorade, apple cider vinegar, pedilyte 

2nd time wasn’t bad at all...low grade fever few days.

3rd time wasn’t bad either  low grade fever, Only ran fever in the evening, muscle aches,some loss of appetite, sweet tasting food was extra sweet, but was able to continue to work in the humid heat of setx. After 2 1/2 to 3 weeks I couldn’t  take deep breathes without coughing. When I went outside my skin became very clammy and I sweat profusely...got to were I couldn’t be outside for more than 30 min without the feeling of suffocation, fever started spiking to 102.5, coughing up blood with mucus...wife finally told me to go see dr.  After the 2 1/2 weeks I mentioned above Covid turned into pneumonia.  Covid was nothing  the pneumonia was whipping my tail. Still not 100% but a lot better than I was. Dr said more than likely that if I would ve taken it easy during the 1st  2 weeks and not going from the heat to the AC to the heat that the pneumonia probably wouldn’t have set in, but having a small farm there is no such thing as taking it easy.

crazy thing is out of the other 6 people in my house none of them got sick or at least didn’t show symptoms....except my wife (we both had it together the 1st and 2nd times, she didn’t get it the 3rd time like I did.)

All in all. I’m 3-0 versus Covid as far as not needing dr or meds. And I’m 0-1 vs pneumonia. And in my opinion my immune system is now equipped to fight this manufactured virus.....

Glad you’re better. Hope you keep improving. 

I hate the term anti-vaxxer. I have been inoculated all my life but it was with vaccines that had been tested, sometimes for years before FDA approval. Even though I was behind Warp Speed, I lost interest with all the misinformation about Covid and came to my senses about testing. Love me, hate me, my decision. 

On 8/16/2021 at 1:27 PM, Derf Nosneb said:

"irrelevant", it seems very relevant to the discussion when the department putting out these numbers is clueless.

So your words, "if 99.5% of people who've died with" were unvaccinated it does not prove that it was the leading cause of death. 

When people die from cancer do they die "from" cancer or "with" cancer. Did  cancer stop their heart or breathing if they had cancer then caught pneumonia and died from the pneumonia? It can't be both...

Could you say that person died as a result of his/her cancer? 
For instance, my Dad died from heart attacks brought on by pneumonia which was brought on by his cancer. I feel comfortable saying he died from Cancer, although (to your point) he technically died from heart attacks brought on by pneumonia. 

45 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Could you say that person died as a result of his/her cancer? 
For instance, my Dad died from heart attacks brought on by pneumonia which was brought on by his cancer. I feel comfortable saying he died from Cancer, although (to your point) he technically died from heart attacks brought on by pneumonia. 

Bingo.  A diabetic dies of organ failure due to complications from Covid, and some people want to blame diabetes.  But they lived for 50 years with diabetes and didn’t die until they got Covid.  

9 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Bingo.  A diabetic dies of organ failure due to complications from Covid, and some people want to blame diabetes.  But they lived for 50 years with diabetes and didn’t die until they got Covid.  

I don’t know. I have high blood pressure under control with meds. High blood pressure can cause a stroke. If I catch the common cold and die from a stroke, are we going to blame the cold? Colds can weaken your system. I have lived with high blood pressure for years now. Yeah, I know, colds don’t kill people, but it seems that the mentality is what we are trying to do with Covid. Maybe the diabetes did finally cause the death. Who knows? Too easy to blame Covid. 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I don’t know. I have high blood pressure under control with meds. High blood pressure can cause a stroke. If I catch the common cold and die from a stroke, are we going to blame the cold? Colds can weaken your system. I have lived with high blood pressure for years now. Yeah, I know, colds don’t kill people, but it seems that the mentality is what we are trying to do with Covid. Maybe the diabetes did finally cause the death. Who knows? Too easy to blame Covid. 

I have no doubt that with the large number of cases there are likely some coincidental deaths.  That said, most of the time it’s pretty obvious.  If you’re on a ventilator and have your stroke, it’s probably Covid that did you in.  Ironically, the exact argument you make is the one I made about the vaccine, and certain folks on here said there’s no way anyone could ever coincidentally die after being vaccinated.  And the thing is, we’re talking a few thousand deaths after vaccination, vs several hundred thousand with Covid, and there’s been many times more vaccinations given than Covid infections.  

On 8/16/2021 at 12:47 PM, Derf Nosneb said:

I still stand by my statement 12 months ago when Dr. Brix stated on national tv that, "the CDC would be reporting covid deaths very liberally".

If you look at the reported numbers back in December 2020 we were over 500k deaths. But once the yearly numbers were posted it was only 375K +/-.

Control control control, that is all this is about...

Who is Dr. Brix