Coaching School Interview with PNG HC Brandon Faircloth

Matthew328

Guest mrtomcat
1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

He said Crosby's coach tod em how bad they are gonna be this year. Great sportsmanship. 😆

Wait, Crosby's coach told Stepp how bad "Crosby" was going to be this year?  Every football coach I have ever known downplays their season in the summer prior to getting started.  Then, they go 10-3 and the coach was like, yeah the kids listened to us and we have a great coaching staff that had the kids prepared every friday night, so we over-achieved. Not so fast coach, you have 6 returners, so we all knew you were going to make a run, with that JV going undefeated and a strong fresh class last year.

8 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

It’s one thing to stay humble but that’s shameless sandbagging by the Crosby coach. 

Yeah he knows he got something brewing there. 

I think the district is wide open. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 3way tie for the district chip. 

4 hours ago, prepballfan said:

He said Crosby's coach tod em how bad they are gonna be this year. Great sportsmanship. 😆

Lol, more gamesmanship than sportsmanship but gotta love Coach P for that. What got me sold on him isn’t that he had us in the final in his 26th game on the sideline at Crosby though. 

My cousin is the head coach for the freshman team at North Shore. He’s also from Barrett Station and wanted to give back to the community by doing some summer workout camps at the neighborhood park. Somehow Coach found out about it and he showed up at the park to make sure his players weren’t being stolen. 

For him to show up THERE to make sure 12 year olds weren’t getting hijacked wasn’t something I don’t the the last couple of guys would’ve done? Rancher making sure all his cattle stay in the pen so he can get them to market. Have to respect that. 

9 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, more gamesmanship than sportsmanship but gotta love Coach P for that. What got me sold on him isn’t that he had us in the final in his 26th game on the sideline at Crosby though. 

My cousin is the head coach for the freshman team at North Shore. He’s also from Barrett Station and wanted to give back to the community by doing some summer workout camps at the neighborhood park. Somehow Coach found out about it and he showed up at the park to make sure his players weren’t being stolen. 

For him to show up THERE to make sure 12 year olds weren’t getting hijacked wasn’t something I don’t the the last couple of guys would’ve done? Rancher making sure all his cattle stay in the pen so he can get them to market. Have to respect that. 

That's what I meant gamesmenship

On 7/22/2021 at 7:19 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Thought we couldn’t mention Barrett Station?   🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 7/24/2021 at 7:27 AM, PNGFaithful said:

Thought we couldn’t mention Barrett Station?   🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can mention whatever you want. Probably going to get a response though? For those of you that struggle with the melanin content of the settlement area you could just refer to it as "South Crosby". Should resolve your issues.