Todd Dodge

4 hours ago, outanup said:

Spoke with him a couple weeks back at a teammates funeral. He said this year would be his last...Coaching .....He's not riding off into the sunset just yet, interested to see his next move.

I could see him taking an 'AD only' job somewhere. 

16 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

Got his brains beat in for 4 years at North Texas while also still paying into TRS (at a nice little salary of $770,000 a year). Hence he’ll get 80% of that a year (roughly $53,000/month after taxes) as long as he lives! I’d say those beatings were certainly worth it!

I saw his starting salary around 180,000 with perks and incentives…..That was year 1 , his salary must have really jumped? Hope your right for his sake…

6 hours ago, outanup said:

I saw his starting salary around 180,000 with perks and incentives…..That was year 1 , his salary must have really jumped? Hope your right for his sake…

At North Texas? No sir he was knocking on a million there. He may make close to $180,000 at Westlake, but head coaches at FBS (formerly D1) schools are very well compensated…even 10-12 years ago 

2 hours ago, scat_trap said:

I guess people forget about his very mediocre stint in Marble Falls?

Nothing against the man personally but wasn't Cameron Yoe, Southlake  AND West Lake winning before he was there.  Oh, and hasn't Southlake and Cameron been successful since he left? 

+1