LCM’s Peevey

marshman

22 hours ago, scat_trap said:

I wouldn't necessarily say it's not as important but rather more competitive with admin in the DFW than it is in SETX. They're in a situation in a lot of DFW schools where they have to build to compete with the Joneses in getting kids in.  A lot of SETX schools still have guys that "played back then" without anything like that and don't realize that facility upgrades are things that are important.  A lot of school personnel also only think it'll service football but it'll take care of other sports throughout the whole year. They preach they want what's best for the kids but it's all about convenience for them...it's an inconvenience to go and politic around the community to get those things done. Heck, there's even plans floating around for indoors that harvest rain water to be recycled for watering facilities so you can save the district money in the long haul.

I'm surprised Katy hasn't started putting together indoor facilities for their schools.  I'm sure once they started doing that others would follow.

+1,000