New York man allegedly assaults 83-year-old man, dumps soda on his head

LumRaiderFan

53 minutes ago, baddog said:

Good dodge. Blame the subject matter on me instead of calling the perp a big, fat punk. George Floyd was a racist topic and it got everyone “going”.

Who was it started by? It got the usuals going. I have no problem calling this dude a punk. Like I said I’ve seen the worst from all.

10 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Who was it started by? It got the usuals going. I have no problem calling this dude a punk. Like I said I’ve seen the worst from all.

Not sure what you mean by that...my point was that New Yorkers (folks up north in general) seem to stand by and allow this kind of crap from punks like this rather than step in and stop it which would most likely happen in the great state of Texas, or the south in general.

24 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I have to agree with PAMFAM10

We have to stop judging one incident and putting it on an entire race or community.  If this dude was black, fine, but he does not represent the black community.....  I mean, it was not THAT long ago a few white dudes drug a black man to his death in Jasper. He did not represent me for dang sure......

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

I have to agree with PAMFAM10

We have to stop judging one incident and putting it on an entire race or community.  If this dude was black, fine, but he does not represent the black community.....  I mean, it was not THAT long ago a few white dudes drug a black man to his death in Jasper. He did not represent me for dang sure......

Agree, they did not represent me either and I called for their heads. This would be the point I try to make. Chauvin did not represent me either and I denounced his actions too. His attack brought on a lot of anti-white sentiment that I don’t deserve and I have had my fill. I never see any person of color on here jump in and denounce their actions, even though Pamfam did after some prodding. Blacks can create their own “movements” against whites, cops, anyone who they think has wronged them. I am simply trying to stand up for my race. I am sure I will be called a racist for my actions but what else is new?

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

Agree, they did not represent me either and I called for their heads. This would be the point I try to make. Chauvin did not represent me either and I denounced his actions too. His attack brought on a lot of anti-white sentiment that I don’t deserve and I have had my fill. I never see any person of color on here jump in and denounce their actions, even though Pamfam did after some prodding. Blacks can create their own “movements” against whites, cops, anyone who they think has wronged them. I am simply trying to stand up for my race. I am sure I will be called a racist for my actions but what else is new?

I can only speak for me. After running a very successful discussions page on Facebook with over 4000 members, I have come to a couple conclusions. 

1.  To have a conversation, you must listen to the other person, and race conversations always become negative because both sides spend majority of time trying to win versus trying to listen.... Plus both sides are very passionate about the subject. 

2.   We live in a climate that if you disagree, you must hate. If you don't agree with the gay lifestyle, you are  automatically deemed homophobic......If you don't agree with BLM, you're racist.......so, most sensible folks  just elect to not comment or engage in conversation out of fear of being labeled. 

So, I'm very careful in what and how I comment on things.  You can stand up for your race but be prepared to be challenged every time and ask yourself if it's worth it. I know, for me, it's not worth it. 

I have found that REAL life is much different that "internet" life.