NFL 2021 season will include Black national anthem

thetragichippy

8 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The US is more liberal than conservative. Most conservatives are on the wrong side of 50 it’s becoming good for business for all these corporations to side with the younger liberal crowd who will be there main consumers moving forward. It’s not the nfl nba it’s almost every single giant corporation doing it. They clearly believe it’s best for business. That’s why you seeing it more and more.

You’re 100% wrong.  All you have to do is look at a voting map after each election, the country is almost completely red.  Don’t confuse the liberal policies coming from politicians and corporations with the REAL American people. 

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You’re 100% wrong.  All you have to do is look at a voting map after each election, the country is almost completely red.  Don’t confuse the liberal policies coming from politicians and corporations with the REAL American people. 

Red land . It’s not even up for debate it’s more libs than conservatives. Not really close. You need to study those maps. Conservatives rely on small 10,000 population counties libs take the 100+ country. Example Florida will look extremely red but dade county alone can flip Florida blue. Land don’t vote people do.

7 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Red land . It’s not even up for debate it’s more libs than conservatives. Not really close. You need to study those maps. Conservatives rely on small 10,000 population counties libs take the 100+ country. Example Florida will look extremely red but dade county alone can flip Florida blue. Land don’t vote people do.

Why are there more Republican governors than democrats?  We’re not there, YET.  Why do you think libs constantly wrestle for central control?

22 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yet, Trump lost.

On 7/15/2021 at 4:30 PM, CardinalBacker said:

I guess they're trying to make sure that the NBA doesn't destroy itself alone.

"Here's the deal... we have tons of these black players "protesting" and pissing off the customers because they're disrespecting the national anthem.  To show how much we care, we'll play a NEW anthem just for the black players that are disrespecting the actual anthem!  It's a win-win!" 

How does one disrespect the national athem?

34 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yet, Trump lost.

As did hundreds of cyclists for 7 years in the Tour De France to Lance Armstrong.  Lost for seven years.  But a thorough investigation proved he cheated.  He passed drug test for seven years, but they finally proved he cheated.  Wonder why no thorough investigation of our 2020 election?

19 minutes ago, Hagar said:

As did hundreds of cyclists for 7 years in the Tour De France to Lance Armstrong.  Lost for seven years.  But a thorough investigation proved he cheated.  He passed drug test for seven years, but they finally proved he cheated.  Wonder why no thorough investigation of our 2020 election?

Dims are scared 💩less about what will be found if there is to much investigation.  No wonder they are fighting election laws so bad.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

How does one disrespect the national athem?

If the announcer calls for a moment of silence to commemorate the death of George Floyd and I took the time to loudly discuss what a real life piece of crap that he was while everyone else was being quiet, you’d understand the disrespect. 

Lift Every Voice and Sing was a poem by James Weldon Johnson. It was later set to music.  Some call it the Negro or African American National Anthem.  I love that song.  We sing it at church quite often.  Been doing that for years.  If a reasonable and balanced person took the time to read and listen to the lyrics they would see that it is an upbeat and positive song.  

As for it being played before a game or games in the NFL, meh.  I doubt if it will be broadcast.  I don't attend NFL games anyway.  that is a white supremist thing.  I can think of better things to spend money on than supporting millionaire players and trump supporting billionaire owners.   That's just me.  

10 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Black people do all kinds of crazy stuff in the name of go along and get along.  To each his or her own.

Maybe they just enjoy the sport. Is it possible that’s all there is to it?

What else do you consider white supremacist activities that black people do?

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Maybe they just enjoy the sport. Is it possible that’s all there is to it?

What else do you consider white supremacist activities that black people do?

It could be they just like sports.  If you read what I post you'll notice I said that's just me.  Or to each his own.  As for the rest, I don't have time to entertain you and your mindset.  I"d be here forever going around and around with that nonsense.

23 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

It could be they just like sports.  If you read what I post you'll notice I said that's just me.  Or to each his own.  As for the rest, I don't have time to entertain you and your mindset.  I"d be here forever going around and around with that nonsense.

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Lift Every Voice and Sing was a poem by James Weldon Johnson. It was later set to music.  Some call it the Negro or African American National Anthem.  I love that song.  We sing it at church quite often.  Been doing that for years.  If a reasonable and balanced person took the time to read and listen to the lyrics they would see that it is an upbeat and positive song.  

As for it being played before a game or games in the NFL, meh.  I doubt if it will be broadcast.  I don't attend NFL games anyway.  that is a white supremist thing.  I can think of better things to spend money on than supporting millionaire players and trump supporting billionaire owners.   That's just me.  

lol, you’re the one that started the nonsense.

51 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I don’t really understand that comment. It was an honest question. What is my mindset anyway? FYI, my mindset is knowledge and education will make me a better person. That’s why I asked. If I don’t ask, I don’t know. 

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

I don’t really understand that comment. It was an honest question. What is my mindset anyway? FYI, my mindset is knowledge and education will make me a better person. That’s why I asked. If I don’t ask, I don’t know. 

No reply?

34 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

No reply?

Okay, take a young black athlete to be. His main goal is to be in the league. He has less than 1 percent chance.  Better odds studying, hiring tutors, whatever it takes and becoming a professional.   He beats the odds.  Becomes an elite pro.  Now his life is in a fishbowl.  He probably doesn't even know it.  Cops watch him if he drinks and drives.  Or if he carries a weapon.  Women slip up on him tryna have a baby so they can get 80k a month in child support.   They seduce him on the massage table.  Then they hire some rich ding bat lawyer to drag his name alll over Facebook..   Cameras follow him with a close up to see if he bats an eye during the anthem.  

Then they catch him on something and take his money.  He has a 40 million dollar lifestyle and budget but they take his money cause he didn't get a vaccine.  

Maybe he makes it through unschatedd.   He retires.  The fans forget his name.  Now he is at home, maybe he still has his million dollar mansion.  But he can't enjoy it, because he can't sleep at night.  He has headaches all the time.  He can barely walk.  Bottom line he was played.  He at his best was just a 40 million dollar slave.

3 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Okay, take a young black athlete to be. His main goal is to be in the league. He has less than 1 percent chance.  Better odds studying, hiring tutors, whatever it takes and becoming a professional.   He beats the odds.  Becomes an elite pro.  Now his life is in a fishbowl.  He probably doesn't even know it.  Cops watch him if he drinks and drives.  Or if he carries a weapon.  Women slip up on him tryna have a baby so they can get 80k in child support.   They seduce him on the massage table.  Then they hire some rich ding bat lawyer to drag his name alll over Facebook..   Cameras follow him with a close up to see if he bats an eye during the anthem.  

Then they catch him on something and take his money.  He has a 40 million dollar lifestyle and budget but they take his money cause he didn't get a vaccine.  

Maybe he makes it through unschatedd.   He retires.  The fans forget his name.  Now he is at home, maybe he still has his million dollar mansion.  But he can't enjoy it, because he can't sleep at night.  He has headaches all the time.  He can barely walk.  Bottom line he was played.  He at his best was just a 40 million dollar slave.

….and you talk about other people’s mindset. This has got to be the biggest load of poo poo I have ever heard. Notice the victim mentality? Everything he does is someone else’s fault……bravo.

1 minute ago, baddog said:

….and you talk about other people’s mindset. This has got to be the biggest load of poo poo I have ever heard. Notice the victim mentality? Everything he does is someone else’s fault……bravo.

Not the biggest load.  Can't be no bigger than dumb butts like you who believe all that big lie ca ca trump poops out on a daily basis.

18 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Okay, take a young black athlete to be. His main goal is to be in the league. He has less than 1 percent chance.  Better odds studying, hiring tutors, whatever it takes and becoming a professional.   He beats the odds.  Becomes an elite pro.  Now his life is in a fishbowl.  He probably doesn't even know it.  Cops watch him if he drinks and drives.  Or if he carries a weapon.  Women slip up on him tryna have a baby so they can get 80k a month in child support.   They seduce him on the massage table.  Then they hire some rich ding bat lawyer to drag his name alll over Facebook..   Cameras follow him with a close up to see if he bats an eye during the anthem.  

You know his life is in a fishbowl but he doesn’t.

Cops watch everyone for dwi and illegally carrying weapons.

Most women looking to have a baby daddy want it for welfare.

He must have known about the massage parlor he went to (Deshaun Watson…..he’s a loser)

How does one get caught on “something” unless it’s something wrong?

He needs a lawyer to have his named dragged over facebook? 

The only thing you said that makes sense is the fact that he beat the odds. Anyone who can find a way to screw that up gets no sympathy from me.

Yep…..total poo poo.