Texas Dems Abandon State For DC

Hagar

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

wow the deep state got me!!! Ultra triggered rn. I can’t say “dumb af” but Baddog can say “DF”. But as we all know, like twitter and Facebook, owners/management can run it how they want to 😘

Really? Are you whining about mistreatment? Do you feel like you have endured the same level of biased regimental abuse as Trump? One little (wrongly) perceived injustice and you cry like a baby. Do you fit the definition of what you would call a "Trumper"?

1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

Instead of arresting these DEMONcrat, piece of crap politicians, I wish we could just ban them from ever entering the great state of TEXAS again. Leave their sorry butts in dc.

That calls for a Big Amen!

Can we just take a second and put ourselves in the place of these legislators who have fled to avoid doing their jobs?  Whatever your occupation, what would happen if you left your workplace when things got difficult?

Dispatch: “911 what is your emergency?”

Caller: “Please send help we have a (fire)(heart attack victim)(active physical disturbance).

Dispatch: “Unit 12 be en route”

Fire/EMS/LEO: “Negative, I will be leaving my jurisdiction - that sounds dangerous.”

Plant operator, Teacher, Bank employee, and on and on we would be fired immediately.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Oh no……apparently they weren’t vaccinated.

Three Texas Democrats who fled to Washington, D.C. test positive for coronavirus

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

Wow, just after I posted this, I run across this.

Texas Democrats are 'lying' about voting rights bill, positive COVID tests a 'gimmick,' state rep says

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...