Trump Asking For Donations.. Yet Again. Trumpers Never Learn Do They?

InMAGAWeTrust

11 hours ago, Englebert said:

Wow. You should be embarrassed beyond belief for posting this trash. Gullible doesn't apply to Trump supporters, as evidenced in your post.

Would you like to discuss all of the misguided and downright false accusations of this post? Of course you won't.  But TDS is still alive and kicking.

And by the way, have you bought a painting from Hunter Biden yet? They only go for half a million dollars. And you don't even have to disclose your name when making the purchase. Is this the fake news you speak of? Or is this an example of excusing unethical behavior? Do you idolize Hunter or Joe...or Jill? What other unethical behaviors have you excused today? My body my choice? Does injecting yourself show your allegiance to Biden? Do you idolize Tony Fauci? 

All of a sudden I realized the "Trumper" definition describes you ladybug33. Did you realize you were a "Joeber". I bet you are guilty of everything in the definition. Care to discuss?

LMAO

This is literally the definition of triggered.. tell us you’re a trumper, without us you’re a trumper! 

On 7/9/2021 at 5:24 PM, ladybug33 said:

There are some people who have tried to define the word Trumper. Here is a nice one I  read that may explain what an INDEPENDENT may describe a Trumper.

This is the hidden content, please
Generally, a gullible person who idol worships Donald Trump. Not to be confused with a Republican supporter. A lot of 
, throughout their life have always considered themselves rebels and support anything anti establishment, especially any conspiracy theories. Feeling left behind by main stream politics, Trumpers 
 themselves with Donald Trump, based on his claim to be unlike all other politicians. They idolise Donald Trump to a point where they can excuse any of his false statements or unethical behaviour, by 
 them as acceptible, or if really pressed by others, cast any accusations aside, as "fake news".
Some Trumpers are even willing to risk their own health and life, to show their 
 to Donald Trump by 
 health regulations and advice.

Spot on

Trumpers are easily some of the dumbest people in this country, for sure. Whatever happened to normal conservatives?? 

#makeconservativesnormalagain 

4 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

LMAO

This is literally the definition of triggered.. tell us you’re a trumper, without us you’re a trumper! 

Your have clearly shown in past posts that you and definitions don't get along. It's cute that you still try.

What's your definition of a "Trumper"? You won't answer because you know your answer will deservedly bring you ridicule and shame. Run little one, run.

8 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Spot on

Trumpers are easily some of the dumbest people in this country, for sure. Whatever happened to normal conservatives?? 

#makeconservativesnormalagain 

If "Trumpers" are some of the dumbest people in this country, where does that rank you on the intelligence scale? I do not know one supporter of Trump that you even come close to ranking anywhere near equal...so where do you stand?

Why won't you explain what a "Trumper" is? Gullible? Fits you. Are you a rebel? Naw...you are not bright enough to even know what cause is worth fighting for. You might be Antifa though. Then again, as dumb as they are, I don't think they would tolerate your lack of intelligence. Do you idolize Joe? Who cares, neither does anyone else. Nobody idolizes Trump, though the media is desperately trying to make you believe that Trump supporters do. (See the first descriptor. Fits you to a tee.) Excuse bad behavior. You are the king at pointing out perceived faults with Trump/Administration while ignoring factual faults of Joe/Administration. Fits you to a tee. 

Stereotyping is easy, and takes very, very little intelligence. In fact, one that engages in stereotyping as much as you shows an utter inability of critical thinking.  I bet you are the person at work that criticizes everything the boss does (not to their face of course).  I bet you frequently tell your coworkers how much better of a job you can do than anyone in the company.  I bet you were the little kindergartner that called his degreed teacher stupid. In fact, you seem to be still stuck with that immature mentality. If I cared one iota about you, I would beg for you to seek help. But frankly, I would just rather you keep contributing your comedy routine to this board.

So once again, please give your definition of a "Trumper". For bonus points, include in your essay what he did to get you so "triggered". Will you run...thus enduring the ridicule and laughter by showing you are just troll with zero abilities? Or will you attempt an answer...thus enduring the ridicule and laughter by showing you are just a troll with zero abilities?

23 hours ago, Englebert said:

If "Trumpers" are some of the dumbest people in this country, where does that rank you on the intelligence scale? I do not know one supporter of Trump that you even come close to ranking anywhere near equal...so where do you stand?

Why won't you explain what a "Trumper" is? Gullible? Fits you. Are you a rebel? Naw...you are not bright enough to even know what cause is worth fighting for. You might be Antifa though. Then again, as dumb as they are, I don't think they would tolerate your lack of intelligence. Do you idolize Joe? Who cares, neither does anyone else. Nobody idolizes Trump, though the media is desperately trying to make you believe that Trump supporters do. (See the first descriptor. Fits you to a tee.) Excuse bad behavior. You are the king at pointing out perceived faults with Trump/Administration while ignoring factual faults of Joe/Administration. Fits you to a tee. 

Stereotyping is easy, and takes very, very little intelligence. In fact, one that engages in stereotyping as much as you shows an utter inability of critical thinking.  I bet you are the person at work that criticizes everything the boss does (not to their face of course).  I bet you frequently tell your coworkers how much better of a job you can do than anyone in the company.  I bet you were the little kindergartner that called his degreed teacher stupid. In fact, you seem to be still stuck with that immature mentality. If I cared one iota about you, I would beg for you to seek help. But frankly, I would just rather you keep contributing your comedy routine to this board.

So once again, please give your definition of a "Trumper". For bonus points, include in your essay what he did to get you so "triggered". Will you run...thus enduring the ridicule and laughter by showing you are just troll with zero abilities? Or will you attempt an answer...thus enduring the ridicule and laughter by showing you are just a troll with zero abilities?

You sound big mad. Lol

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, EAGLEFOREVER said:

So you prefer a perv instead.

Is that what your peanut brain logic defaults to?

If you don’t like x, then you must like y? Bless your heart 

@bullets13 this reminds me of an old comment of yours. Being too conservative for the liberal crazies, and too liberal for the conservative kooks, so both groups end up calling you names lol.. (I know I can be a bit nicer in my messaging, but these guys are dumb)

5 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

@bullets13 this reminds me of an old comment of yours. Being too conservative for the liberal crazies, and too liberal for the conservative kooks, so both groups end up calling you names lol.. (I know I can be a bit nicer in my messaging, but these guys are dumb)

Says the kindergartener to his teacher. The laughter (at you, not with you) continues.

On 8/6/2021 at 10:19 AM, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Man, you are so far left, everything looks right to you!  LOL!