Trump Asking For Donations.. Yet Again. Trumpers Never Learn Do They?

InMAGAWeTrust

1 hour ago, Derf Nosneb said:

48 views and you’re the only one posting on your own post.😆😆😆

Looks like his only accomplishment with this post was to trigger himself. I'm sure his feeble brain will twist this into a win for himself.  I hope he posts his own awards presentation so we can sit in awe, basking in the brilliance of another stimulating post. I'm guessing Polly Prissy Pants will present his award.

I think the dude (dudess?) meets all the qualifications for terminal TDS.  A disease even our best minds have yet to find a cure for.  If his post weren’t so funny, I’d have pity for him.  😂😂😂

33 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

ITT - trumpers mad cuz they keep falling for this BS every single time somehow. Bunch of big frickin idiots 🤣

Since he lives in your head, here you go.  Over 28,000 pictures, or so they claim.  Enjoy.

This is the hidden content, please

11 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

ITT - trumpers mad cuz they keep falling for this BS every single time somehow. Bunch of big frickin idiots 🤣

Falling for what? What is a Trumper? You are the only one that seems triggered.

If someone refers to a intellectual superior as an idiot, where does that person rank on the intelligence scale? I know this is too difficult of a question for you, I just posed it so everyone can see how you run (like an idiot), and laugh at you. Then again, you probably have garnered some sympathy votes due to your obvious mental disability. Will you please show some form of capability at rudimentary thought processes, so we can return to laughing at you instead of feeling sorry for you. 

4 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Oh the irony of being a trumper.. can’t make this up folks 

What is a Trumper?

You do realize everyone laughs at you, directly at you, when you post. How you can maintain a self-perceived level of superiority in the face of thunderous laughter is truly amazing. And you had the nerve to call others delusional.

There are some people who have tried to define the word Trumper. Here is a nice one I  read that may explain what an INDEPENDENT may describe a Trumper.

Generally, a gullible person who idol worships Donald Trump. Not to be confused with a Republican supporter. A lot of 
, throughout their life have always considered themselves rebels and support anything anti establishment, especially any conspiracy theories. Feeling left behind by main stream politics, Trumpers 
 themselves with Donald Trump, based on his claim to be unlike all other politicians. They idolise Donald Trump to a point where they can excuse any of his false statements or unethical behaviour, by 
 them as acceptible, or if really pressed by others, cast any accusations aside, as "fake news".
Some Trumpers are even willing to risk their own health and life, to show their 
 to Donald Trump by 
 health regulations and advice.

23 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

There are some people who have tried to define the word Trumper. Here is a nice one I  read that may explain what an INDEPENDENT may describe a Trumper.

Generally, a gullible person who idol worships Donald Trump. Not to be confused with a Republican supporter. A lot of 
, throughout their life have always considered themselves rebels and support anything anti establishment, especially any conspiracy theories. Feeling left behind by main stream politics, Trumpers 
 themselves with Donald Trump, based on his claim to be unlike all other politicians. They idolise Donald Trump to a point where they can excuse any of his false statements or unethical behaviour, by 
 them as acceptible, or if really pressed by others, cast any accusations aside, as "fake news".
 to Donald Trump by 

Didn’t see a definition for Trumper but you sure gave us a great example of TDS.

I love it.

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

to Donald Trump by 

I love this definition.

On 7/9/2021 at 5:24 PM, ladybug33 said:

to Donald Trump by 

Wow. You should be embarrassed beyond belief for posting this trash. Gullible doesn't apply to Trump supporters, as evidenced in your post.

Would you like to discuss all of the misguided and downright false accusations of this post? Of course you won't.  But TDS is still alive and kicking.

And by the way, have you bought a painting from Hunter Biden yet? They only go for half a million dollars. And you don't even have to disclose your name when making the purchase. Is this the fake news you speak of? Or is this an example of excusing unethical behavior? Do you idolize Hunter or Joe...or Jill? What other unethical behaviors have you excused today? My body my choice? Does injecting yourself show your allegiance to Biden? Do you idolize Tony Fauci? 

All of a sudden I realized the "Trumper" definition describes you ladybug33. Did you realize you were a "Joeber". I bet you are guilty of everything in the definition. Care to discuss?