While Trump Draws Huge Lines for Florida Rally, Joebama's Speeches Draw Pathetic ‘Mostly Empty’ Auditorium!

Reagan

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's my problem... when you have someone as polarizing as Trump, who turns out to be adored by the White Supremacists, the people who stormed the Capitol, the people who believe that God sent Trump here to save our Nation, people who believe that Trump will be "reinstated," and a whole bunch of other whack-a-doodles, and decent people just don't want to be lumped in with that crowd. 

A political candidate has two jobs... to make it easy for people to vote for you and hard to vote for the other guy.  Trump failed miserably at both. He literally drove people to the polls to vote against himself.  The awesome part is that some people are delusional enough to think that things will somehow be different if than 2020 if he runs again in 2024.

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try.” - maddog mattis

The trumpers have gotta be one of the dumbest voting groups of all time. Not even joking when I say all the trumpers I know, were literally bottom of the barrel academically back in grade school.. Their peanut brains STILL cannot comprehend that people voted against trump, not “for” Biden. 

29 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

The trumpers have gotta be one of the dumbest voting groups of all time. Not even joking when I say all the trumpers I know, were literally bottom of the barrel academically back in grade school.. Their peanut brains STILL cannot comprehend that people voted against trump, not “for” Biden. 

Define a “Trumper”. 

12 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

... if you gotta ask, it’s probably you 😘

A simplistic question you can't answer. What a surprise. The children are laughing at you again. Did they ever stop?

Since you won't answer SmashMouth, maybe you will answer me. Define a Trumper!

You do know where this is going to go don't you? You can't answer logically or intelligently (or even satisfactory), so you will attempt to obfuscate and spin to worm you way out of your obvious conundrum in an attempt to change the subject. Any attempt of an answer will surely be ridiculed by all, and will define you as an immature, childish, adolescent that is deserving of scorn...which is the opposite of what you were shooting for when you made your quip. So let's continue with this theme. Let's delve into the psyche of why you ignore all of Trumps accomplishments and only focus on the things that hurt your precious little feelings.

What is a Trumper? Maybe, one who relishes in the fact that he was able to expose the true feelings of feeble minded imbeciles who judge people based on their precious feelings instead of results. It seems you've been exposed...which makes me a proud "Trumper"! Do you have a better definition of a Trumper? Do you want to be judged the way you judge others?

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

It is more likely that legal Hispanics will be shouting "BUILD THE WALL" at them.

Prior to retiring I had a Hispanic boss.  His family lives in The Valley and has land across the border in Mexico.  They were all for building the wall & stopping illegal immigration.  Don’t think the Dems get that.

On 7/6/2021 at 10:21 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Can’t agree with you here, IF he were to run again, he would win by a landslide, even enough to override the democrat cheating.  All the “baggage” is being carried by the TDS crowd and the mainstream media.

Whatever. It is over for him.

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Whatever. It is over for him.

Keep saying that all you want, but he has more power than you give him credit for. He will  be a huge influence in the 2022 House/Senate elections and as history will have it, the minority usually comes out on top.....Deserved or not, if Republicans gain control of house and senate, Trump will get the credit....So, expect an EVEN MORE lame duck President than you have now.

The 2024 elections......lets see, DeSantis 75% and Trump 72% according to the latest poll in the news with Republican voters......Imagine if they were on the same ticket.....look at the influence Trump has with the Republican party. 

As much as you WANT him to go away, he's not. 44487735-9708631-image-a-10_162427972069 

4 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Lol @ this thread , delusionals everywhere 

Do you actually think you have the mental capacity to judge others. After all, you can't even define a word you often use. How pathetic is that? And you want to judge others. Will the laughter never stop?