Trump's ranking

Big girl

30 minutes ago, baddog said:

Source? Oh yeah, China News Network. Are you a communist? You must be, and after a conservative society allowed you to flourish and have a great life. You turn your back on that, but that’s what I have come to expect from your ilk.

Didnt CSPAN consult with historians. I dont think it was CNN

47 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I was shocked. I thought he would be ranked 44.

As a potus that had one of the lowest, if not the lowest, unemployment among blacks, you can really think that?  That does not include record growth, overall economy, and foremost, putting Americans first.  You are so blinded by hate, it’s no wonder you don’t see it.  Your head may explode in 2024 when he wins the presidency again.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Historians. Hahaha!!!

Let’s refresh our memory. Obama in  his first election and  apparently some people thought he was the Messiah, got 69 million votes. His popularity waned and he got 65 million votes in his reelection, one of only two presidents in history ever to lose votes in a reelection campaign.

So we move on to the 2016 election of Trump got 63 million votes. In his reelection bid he got 74 million votes or 5 million more votes than Obama did in his best run. In fact Trump’s  vote total increased by an astonishing 11 million votes.

Yes Biden supposedly won but how do you do ignore that Trump after what the “historians” claim is a failed presidency, increased his vote totals by 11 million votes?

Until the possibly manufactured Covid crisis, Trump had one of the most significant economy increases in history, the lowest black unemployment in history, etc. Exactly what criteria are these claim historians determining the best president throughout history? Did Covid according to the historians, make him a bad president? 

Idk how you can rank a president who won re-election below someone who didn’t. Trump ran against Hillary and Biden. It really doesn’t get any better than that. And never once won the popular vote. Ranking presidents to me it’s pointless the president just give his party bragging rights. Every president will be the president that destroys America yet America prevail every time.

7 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Idk how you can rank a president who won re-election below someone who didn’t. Trump ran against Hillary and Biden. It really doesn’t get any better than that. And never once won the popular vote. Ranking presidents to me it’s pointless the president just give his party bragging rights. Every president will be the president that destroys America yet America prevail every time.

I think it's the tale of two presidencies.  There WAS a lot accomplished.  But there was also a lot of damage done and THAT is what led to Biden being elected.  Trump was a polarizing figure... you either loved him or hated him, but either way people went to the polls and voted for or against him.  

It's kinda silly to overlook all of the accomplishments that were noted and yell "but he was the worst president."  But it's equally silly to look only at his achievements and ignore all of the things he did that led to millions of people voting against him.  

I do have a problem with your last statement.  It's not just a Biden/Harris issue, but rather an issue that has plagued us since GWB took office.  Our spending is out of control, and it's going to have to be brought back in line or we're going to fail as a nation.  If it's not too late, it's gonna be soon.  The problems with inflation are just the tip of the iceberg.  We have all of this money being borrowed and blown on "covid," then add in the amounts being pledge to "infrastructure," THEN add in the promises being made in the name of "social justice" and I think you'll see our constitutional republic sunk not by violent enemies who wish to do us harm, but rather by our creditors. 

22 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The popular vote has never mattered but it is continually brought up. If the Presidential election was determined by the popular vote, campaigning would take place in 4-5 large states and the smaller states would get no voice......

48 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It's not about what you have stated.  It's about accomplishment that are good for America and policies that damage America.  One example:  Trump had the border under control.  In about two months, Joebama's policies have allowed an invasion of illegals that includes the drug cartel and criminals.  Which one do you think you right for America.  BTW, if you wish, I can discuss policies with you going back to, but not limited to, Jimma Carter.  

3 minutes ago, Reagan said:

It's not about what you have stated.  It's about accomplishment that are good for America and policies that damage America.  One example:  Trump had the border under control.  In about two months, Joebama's policies have allowed an invasion of illegals that includes the drug cartel and criminals.  Which one do you think you right for America.  BTW, if you wish, I can discuss policies with you going back to, but not limited to, Jimma Carter.  

"I can discuss policies"

Come on buddy, you know those on the left don't know the difference between propaganda and policy. Heck most if not all of the left still think the budget and deficit are policy, you can't fix stupid.

On 7/2/2021 at 11:16 AM, PAMFAM10 said:

You better knock on wood......and as you do read up on the history of other great nations from the dawn of man that have fallen

20 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

You better knock on wood......and as you do read up on the history of other great nations from the dawn of man that have fallen

No other nation built like America it’s apple’s to oranges. Not saying we couldn’t fall but it won’t be over the things we argue about nowadays. If the R/D take the house it’s the end of America if the R/D take the senate it’s the end of America. If R/D take White House it’s end of America. Boogie man politics 

I’m all about America first.  I’d been pleasantly surprised, and happy, had Obama achieved what Trump did.  He didn’t, but he wasn’t a total disaster.  Biden is definitely challenging Carter for the worst, at least in the 20th and 21st century.  Trump even exceeded Reagan with his accomplishments, imo.  What made Trump unique, he was relatively successful with our economy, and in foreign affairs.  A rare achievement for any President.

On 7/2/2021 at 11:16 AM, PAMFAM10 said:

With that thought process you’ve already negated the whole poll.

They have George HW Bush 8 slots ahead of his son George W. Bush. The senior Bush lost 10 million votes in his failed reelection bid whereas W. gained 12 million votes in his successful reelection.

Thanks for pointing out the folly in these “historians”. 

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No other nation built like America it’s apple’s to oranges. Not saying we couldn’t fall but it won’t be over the things we argue about nowadays. If the R/D take the house it’s the end of America if the R/D take the senate it’s the end of America. If R/D take White House it’s end of America. Boogie man politics 

It’s the S and C taking the house and senate that worries us.  More and more are showing up disguised as D.

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

With that thought process you’ve already negated the whole poll.

They have George HW Bush 8 slots ahead of his son George W. Bush. The senior Bush lost 10 million votes in his failed reelection bid whereas W. gained 12 million votes in his successful reelection.

Thanks for pointing out the folly in these “historians”. 

Aye I never said I agreed with this article.