Where’s The Lie Though? [Trigger Warning]

InMAGAWeTrust

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

You do know that under God is in the pledge, or does your oppressed ass even know it.  No one is worshipping it as an idol, like you do Kapertwit!!  You are grasping for straws trying to make your idiotic argument about an inanimate object.

She ranks Kap above MLK. 

15 hours ago, Big girl said:

Why are people pledging allegiance to an inanimate object?

Please take a minute & look at these pictures.  Why did all these young men die?  Do you disrespect them so much even though they gave their lives for our freedom?  If it’s worth dying for by so many, it’s certainly worth our respect and allegiance.

This is the hidden content, please

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Please take a minute & look at these pictures.  Why did all these young men die?  Do you disrespect them so much even though they gave their lives for our freedom?  If it’s worth dying for by so many, it’s certainly worth our respect and allegiance.

This is the hidden content, please

If it wasn’t for them, she wouldn’t be here….and a lot more of us. Hitler was an exterminating machine and he HATED blacks almost as much as he hated the Jews.

For me it's watching those old guys who are barely able to stand but still doing so proudly for the anthem.  It's Bob Dole struggling to stand and salute John McCain's casket.  It's the belief that we're all a part of something that's much bigger than we are as individuals.  It's recognizing the mistakes of the past and re-committing to make sure that "for all" really means for all.  

But if you hate America I can understand why you'd kneel. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have never said anything about how to protest or when to protest, everybody has their opinion. Now how I respond to their protest is mine. I will never watch another Pro game of any kind, if you want to disrespect the flag, go ahead, but I am not watching it. Rioting is not protest, it is breaking the law and I do not care who does it. I am fine with them prosecuting the people of 1/6, but they need to prosecute everybody involved in the rioting with the same fervor.

• 1 month later...