Where’s The Lie Though? [Trigger Warning]

InMAGAWeTrust

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

So you cool with kaep taking a kneel now? Or Kobe wearing a t shirt? 

what is the baddog, aka literal traitor and insurrectionist, approved method for black people to protest 

Kapertwit is the true traitor. Anyone who would turn their back on the flag or kneel for the anthem….that is a traitorous action. Kap even said he wouldn’t kneel anymore if a NFL team picked him up. This makes him a traitor to his “cause”. Of course you will forgive them by saying they have rights guaranteed by the 1st amendment. I can see that to a point and agree they have the right to peaceful protests. But as tvc has pointed out, there are limitations to all of our rights. We don’t have the right “to do anything” and hide behind self expression or freedom of speech. Even you know that, and so does everyone else. You simply want to have your way, like the rioting, looting, and burning that was considered “peaceful protests”. Then you have your future whore of a VP bailing these traitorous felons out of jail. You really think that is right? Really??? Carry a sign, write your congressman, put an add in the paper. Express your concerns without spitting all over rest of us. I notice you make it a white/black thing. How foolish of you. My boss is black and so is the other man I work alongside. We talk about sensitive subjects such as this and neither of them agree with disgracing our flag or anthem. Of course this won’t sway your opinion in any way, shape, or form, but at least I gave an honest answer, which is way more than I have ever heard from you. 

Ok, you can get back to your pot stirring and choosing of sides……then complain about divisiveness. Such is a troll’s life. You don’t really want answers. You want chaos.

Answered your question and crickets from you…..typical

18 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

So you cool with kaep taking a kneel now? Or Kobe wearing a t shirt? 

what is the baddog, aka literal traitor and insurrectionist, approved method for black people to protest 

Answered your question and crickets from you…..typical from a traitor.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Answered your question and crickets from you…..typical

Answered your question and crickets from you…..typical from a traitor.

Chill snowflake, us taxpayers have to work and can’t be on this forum 24/7 like you welfare leeches

anyways - did your rant include baddog-approved methods of protesting for black people?

21 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Chill snowflake, us taxpayers have to work and can’t be on this forum 24/7 like you welfare leeches

anyways - did your rant include baddog-approved methods of protesting for black people?

Forget you beech. You obviously can’t  freakin read.  I passed something that resembles you a while ago.

54 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You are a big, fat liar. There is a list of people on the site. You have been on here for hours. I was anxiously awaiting your comment on my honest post and, like the troll you are, decide to act like a little beech and call me names. Your credibility is zero, but what else is new?

20 hours ago, baddog said:

Kapertwit is the true traitor. Anyone who would turn their back on the flag or kneel for the anthem….that is a traitorous action. Kap even said he wouldn’t kneel anymore if a NFL team picked him up. This makes him a traitor to his “cause”. Of course you will forgive them by saying they have rights guaranteed by the 1st amendment. I can see that to a point and agree they have the right to peaceful protests. But as tvc has pointed out, there are limitations to all of our rights. We don’t have the right “to do anything” and hide behind self expression or freedom of speech. Even you know that, and so does everyone else. You simply want to have your way, like the rioting, looting, and burning that was considered “peaceful protests”. Then you have your future whore of a VP bailing these traitorous felons out of jail. You really think that is right? Really??? Carry a sign, write your congressman, put an add in the paper. Express your concerns without spitting all over rest of us. I notice you make it a white/black thing. How foolish of you. My boss is black and so is the other man I work alongside. We talk about sensitive subjects such as this and neither of them agree with disgracing our flag or anthem. Of course this won’t sway your opinion in any way, shape, or form, but at least I gave an honest answer, which is way more than I have ever heard from you. 

Ok, you can get back to your pot stirring and choosing of sides……then complain about divisiveness. Such is a troll’s life. You don’t really want answers. You want chaos.

BS. Kaepernick is my hero. How do you feel about the people involved in the insurrection 

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

BS. Kaepernick is my hero. How do you feel about the people involved in the insurrection 

"insurrection" a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Please point out the "violence" of the day, oh wait besides the unarmed white women that was MURDERED and we still have not answers to who did the killing...

On 6/29/2021 at 3:28 PM, InMAGAWeTrust said:

What do you yall think? Any truth to these memes? I noticed your activity in race-related topics.. so figured I’d ask some non-trumpanzees (apologies If I’ve assumed incorrectly)

@Big girl @PAMFAM10 @BMTSoulja1 @Mr. Buddy Garrity @TxHoops

I’m sorry.  I didn’t want to leave you hanging.  I do have strong opinions on this, but I typically don’t frequent or post in the political forum.  My strong opinion would do nothing but rub the MAGA folks the wrong way.  Don’t want that to interfere with some good ol sports talk starting in the fall.  😁😁🤷🏾‍♂️

On 6/29/2021 at 3:28 PM, InMAGAWeTrust said:

What do you yall think? Any truth to these memes? I noticed your activity in race-related topics.. so figured I’d ask some non-trumpanzees (apologies If I’ve assumed incorrectly)

@Big girl @PAMFAM10 @BMTSoulja1 @Mr. Buddy Garrity @TxHoops

Ohh, hell, I’ll give it a whirl.  Yes, there is truth to these memes.  You see real people all over social media defending the US Capitol incident while wanting Kaepernick‘s head on a plate.  I’ve gotten used to it, but it’s still quite sickening, especially since prior to all of this, I had much respect for them.  

44 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ohh, hell, I’ll give it a whirl.  Yes, there is truth to these memes.  You see real people all over social media defending the US Capitol incident while wanting Kaepernick‘s head on a plate.  I’ve gotten used to it, but it’s still quite sickening, especially since prior to all of this, I had much respect for them.  

I’ve seen real people all over social media denouncing the insurrection while loving them some rioters and looters. At first, I thought the insurrection was a carry over of the rioters and looters, but since it was white peoples, it must be denounced. Ain’t that funny. 
You have never seen anyone praise the insurrection, so stop with the outright lies. 

52 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I don't know any Trump supporters that supported the law breaking or the destruction of property. Once they broke the law, they went too far. 

We have never heard the term insurrection until the Capitol incident.  Now, if folks want to run around and repeat Democratic political talking points that's fine, but AT LEAST be honest with yourself and call ALL riots an insurrection.  If breaking into the Capitol was an insurrection, than surely chasing cops out of their station, vandalizing and setting it on fire is an insurrection.... or taking over a couple city blocks by force and not allowing cops in, and making up your own laws is an insurrection right?

Here is the definition 

"an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government."

my 2 cents....

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I’ve seen real people all over social media denouncing the insurrection while loving them some rioters and looters. At first, I thought the insurrection was a carry over of the rioters and looters, but since it was white peoples, it must be denounced. Ain’t that funny. 
You have never seen anyone praise the insurrection, so stop with the outright lies. 

I’m actually not lying.  I’ve seen it. They called themselves red blooded patriots… 🤷🏾‍♂️

13 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I’m actually not lying.  I’ve seen it. They called themselves red blooded patriots… 🤷🏾‍♂️

Just turning your words back at you to show how you paint with a wide brush. I don’t do Facebook…etc. I can truly say I haven’t seen anyone on this board supporting the Capitol insurrection. 
Thanks to Hippy for the definition. Learn something everyday.