Critical race?

mat

4 minutes ago, Trufan said:

The ones on the top are the children and grandchildren of the people on the bottom. Some folks refuse to change and continue to fight. 

67DC151E-DB98-474D-9337-62C18F14633C.jpeg

Like I’m gonna believe some pictures that ve been cut and pasted.

the people on the bottom are in the wrong. What happened then was wrong.....we ve came a long way since then, but seems now people want to go back to that.

1 hour ago, Trufan said:

Yes I am discussed that there are still attempts to oppress people in the United States. 

I do t like it either. That’s not the topic though is it? We were talking about the fallacy of the CRT. 

Question: Do you believe reparations should be paid to blacks?

2 hours ago, Trufan said:

The ones on the top are the children and grandchildren of the people on the bottom. Some folks refuse to change and continue to fight. 

67DC151E-DB98-474D-9337-62C18F14633C.jpeg

It's amazing how commie-libs throw out statements as facts.  Where's the proof that these people are related!

17 minutes ago, Trufan said:

Lol. Bless your heart you are special. 

So you can't answer a simple question? It takes a "special" person to run from such simplicity while hurling insults.

Please answer the question. Show us the proof that children and grandchildren of that picture not only are related, but also failed to mature as the country has in the last 60 years. Do you know any of these children/grandchildren?

Do you unequivocally mimic what your grandparents believed in? Are you really this "special"? Please elaborate on your pathetic attempt of ridicule...thus opening up yourself to your own deserved ridicule. I bet you run and hide in a futile attempt to save face.

On 6/28/2021 at 8:14 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

the people on the bottom are in the wrong. What happened then was wrong.....we ve came a long way since then, but seems now people want to go back to that.

Well duh, it’s easy to say that now in 2021.

its the 1950s version of “all lives matter” and other social issues that the ‘deep south’ type continue to peddle to this day 

"Alex Haley — 'Racism is taught in our society... it is not automatic. It is learned behavior toward persons with dissimilar physical characteristics.'

The key word in the statement, "TAUGHT"

Critical Race Theory (CRT) is a Marxist ideology that 

This is the hidden content, please
 “all of society is racialized and properly viewed through a prism of identity groups based on race and color, with minorities being the oppressed while white people serve as the oppressor.” Moreover, “CRT teaches that white people are inherently and irredeemably racist and benefit from various systemically racist power structures that white people have put in place and perpetuate.”

Racism,  prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

We now teach racism, prove the comment wrong.

On 6/29/2021 at 10:55 PM, Trufan said:

Lol. Bless your heart you are special. 

Your post indicates you’re well educated.  Please explain to me how any program with the word Theory in it is pertinent in teaching History.  Like most, I’ve studied history and never remember seeing Theory involved in any of it.  You need to open your eyes (if you even care).  What is being taught under the guise of “real history” is race division.  The Far Left wants a race war.  It’s right out of Marxism.

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Your post indicates you’re well educated.  Please explain to me how any program with the word Theory in it is pertinent in teaching History.  Like most, I’ve studied history and never remember seeing Theory involved in any of it.  You need to open your eyes (if you even care).  What is being taught under the guise of “real history” is race division.  The Far Left wants a race war.  It’s right out of Marxism.

Part of the indoctrination process is teaching them to be blind and deaf

On 7/5/2021 at 10:05 AM, Hagar said:

Lol. You really are special. 

11 hours ago, Trufan said:

Lol. You really are special. 

And you sir/madam are oblivious.  Wish I could precede my post with a lol, but due to the seriousness of the situation, I find no humor in it at all. Btw, while you have your head in the sand, does it get in your mouth/throat?

Noticed you didn’t respond to Derf Nosneb Post which essentially states the same same thing.  He even ask you to prove him wrong.  All that and the best you can come up with is “You really are special”?   So when backed into a corner, childish quips is the best you have?  Alas, the liberal way.  At least you didn’t call me racist, which is SOP for liberals who no longer have any intelligent repartee.

What’s wrong with discussing these questions in a history class?

1. Who were the people referenced in the US Constitution that were not free and not Indian?

2. When did that group gain its freedom?

3. What discriminatory laws existed after that group gained its freedom?

4. When did the US abolish those laws?

5. What are the residual effects of those discriminatory laws?

1 minute ago, Trufan said:

1. Who were the people referenced in the US Constitution that were not free and not Indian?

All this is discussed in a history class.

9 hours ago, Trufan said:

Please leave and go to the country where you are more of a free man than you are in the United States of America. There isn’t one.