Critical race?

mat

11 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

This SH*t is too easy at times. Here you go!

This is the hidden content, please

No, it’s not easy, you just choose to not do any research.  Trump was labeled a racist for actions he took as the President.  Surely if he’s such a racist you can provide a pattern of actions that show it.  It’s so strange that he was never labeled a racist before he became the white Republican President.  I’ll be waiting for that “easy” list.

34 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

No to your question about Trump no I do not know him personally, I was expressing an opinion. You know my papa used to say that "A mouth can say anything that does not mean that whatever comes out of it is true". Saying Trump is a racist  solidifies that it is an OPINION and i an entitled to say it. 

…. But no one can have an opinion about Al and Jesse without knowing them? At least be consistent. 

43 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, it’s not easy, you just choose to not do any research.  Trump was labeled a racist for actions he took as the President.  Surely if he’s such a racist you can provide a pattern of actions that show it.  It’s so strange that he was never labeled a racist before he became the white Republican President.  I’ll be waiting for that “easy” list.

What ever you say, don't ask for proof and say it's not. 

40 minutes ago, baddog said:

…. But no one can have an opinion about Al and Jesse without knowing them? At least be consistent. 

Sure you can I have no issue with saying what ever you want, it's just the same old stuff about Black people all the time. It gets annoying and boring.  Just FYI teachers in K-12 do not teach CRT we teach to the test. 90 minutes of reading, 90 minutes of math, only 30 minutes of history and science is taught though out the day. CRT is not allowed in K-12 curriculum period.  45 minutes more of math and reading in the afternoon. SMH when do we have time. It's not important to me.  People need to RELAX!

3 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

What ever you say, don't ask for proof and say it's not. 

Sorry LB, I watched the video.  Nothing in that video says Trump is a racist.  A woman had been raped and beaten.  Whoever did it needed to die, imo.  The fact that he doesn’t like men that rape and beat women does not make him a racist.  Use just a little common sense.

As pointed out above, even Kamala said Biden’s a racist.  So do you think he is, or has Kamala, like you, made a wrong judgement?

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

That’s a statement on the climate of our country’s leadership (or lack there of). 

You’re right.  What positives can those on the Left post/point too?  It’s not like they can say Biden did this or that.  Best they can do is say Orange Man Bad, and that’s getting old.  Result is, they just don’t bother posting.  

From the article:

A Minnesota fourth grade student and her mother expressed concern to their local school board after her class was given an "equity survey" and students were told not to tell her parents about the activity.

Sitting alongside her mother Kelsey, fourth grader Hayley Yasgar told "Fox & Friends" on Monday that the questions were confusing and it made her "very nervous and uncomfortable" when the students were told not to tell their parents.

According to a video uploaded by Alphanews, when students didn’t understand some of the survey questions, they were told by a teacher in the Sartell-St. Stephen School District to not repeat the survey questions to their parents. 

If true, this teacher should be fired on the spot, along with any others that would agree with this nonsense.

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

A Minnesota fourth grade student and her mother expressed concern to their local school board after her class was given an "equity survey" and students were told not to tell her parents about the activity.

Sitting alongside her mother Kelsey, fourth grader Hayley Yasgar told "Fox & Friends" on Monday that the questions were confusing and it made her "very nervous and uncomfortable" when the students were told not to tell their parents.

According to a video uploaded by Alphanews, when students didn’t understand some of the survey questions, they were told by a teacher in the Sartell-St. Stephen School District to not repeat the survey questions to their parents. 

If true, this teacher should be fired on the spot, along with any others that would agree with this nonsense.

What happened to the 3”Rs”. It’s what I came up learning and I can hang with Big Girl. lol

46 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Saw a Twitter video on another site.  Asking folks which continent the US is on.  They didn’t have a clue.

Really, not just something they have to pause and pull up from their memory banks,  like you said….”clueless”…. and they probably have worthless diplomas. 

So, just ignore the facts concerning the creation of the FHA and GI bill, which systematically discriminated against black citizens and veterans with their various red lining strategies? The deed covenants that forbid resales of homes in many developments to “ non Caucasian” individuals? The greatest contributor to middle class wealth accumulation in our history was denied the African American community until after the Don’t talk about it and it’ll go away? I don’t think so.