RANDY BIRDWELL NAMED NEW HFC/AD AT HULL-DAISETTA!

oldschool2

• WOSgrad changed the title to RANDY BIRDWELL NAMED NEW HFC/AD AT HULL-DAISETTA!
5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Spread offense in HD?

Great question, does Coach Bird stay with the slot-t, beings he has a staff and players that are familiar with that system? Or, does he roll with the spread and utilize one of the most talented players HD has ever had, in Sophomore Dawson Victorian. If you haven't seen this young man play, it's worth the admission lol, he is long, fast and agile, build and athletic looks just a young Chase Harrell that graduated from Huffman and now plays for the 49'ers, Chase and his brother played at HD, then moved to Huffman. We shall see. 

Guest mrtomcat
52 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Great question, does Coach Bird stay with the slot-t, beings he has a staff and players that are familiar with that system? Or, does he roll with the spread and utilize one of the most talented players HD has ever had, in Sophomore Dawson Victorian. If you haven't seen this young man play, it's worth the admission lol, he is long, fast and agile, build and athletic looks just a young Chase Harrell that graduated from Huffman and now plays for the 49'ers, Chase and his brother played at HD, then moved to Huffman. We shall see. 

does the kid at HD throw it alot?  if not, why would anyone come in and think "ok lets go spread" when the kid cant throw the ball 10 yards and never has?  coach birdwell will most likely run an offense that is suited to his personnel ? be my best guess

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 1:27 PM, Corona_with_Lime said:

Ned Barrier @ Hardin and Randy Birdwell @ Jasper were the first two names that popped in my head. Maybe the HD legend Joe Allen Slack comes back for a second time…..

All I know is that if all the drama and heartburn with Hodges didn’t run off too many key players, HD will not be challenged in district. And yes, that includes Deweyville. I have zero doubt that someone will inherit a district championship team at HD. They’ll finish somewhere between 7-3 and 10-0 in the regular season barring major injuries. 

I love locker room material! 

On 7/19/2021 at 11:15 AM, DP#1FAN said:

I love locker room material! 

You think you do? HD has tons of locker room material on D-ville from the ref that got reprimanded after da protested game to da basketball game disrespect that went down. Yep da head ref was found to  be crooked they investigated and he was written up the other refs that called da game with the this head ref stated they would never ref with him again. Da UIL was able to find many discrepancies in the calls after watching film. One of the most lopsided called games ever UIL could see the calls not called both ways, and calls on HD that never would be called the other refs stated they were in shock of all the flags the head ref was calling on HD. HD has all the locker room material! 

18 hours ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

You think you do? HD has tons of locker room material on D-ville from the ref that got reprimanded after da protested game to da basketball game disrespect that went down. Yep da head ref was found to  be crooked they investigated and he was written up the other refs that called da game with the this head ref stated they would never ref with him again. Da UIL was able to find many discrepancies in the calls after watching film. One of the most lopsided called games ever UIL could see the calls not called both ways, and calls on HD that never would be called the other refs stated they were in shock of all the flags the head ref was calling on HD. HD has all the locker room material! 

is "da" suppose to be a word? 

The best of luck to HD this year and for the sake of the officials I hope you do not lose a game this year in any sport.