Would this happen in Texas?

thetragichippy

They are absolutely necessary but you got a love attorneys and their rationale for court. I mean that is what they get paid to do but sometimes it is interesting.

Her attorney said when Britney spoke, the world listened…. and it was amazing.

Huh???

On 6/25/2021 at 1:28 PM, tvc184 said:

They are absolutely necessary but you got a love attorneys and their rationale for court. I mean that is what they get paid to do but sometimes it is interesting.

Her attorney said when Britney spoke, the world listened…. and it was amazing.

Huh???

Yea, playing to the media and heart strings..... 

Seems to me, if she wants to spend all of her money on dresses, make-up, airplanes or Lego's, she should be able to make that choice. If she goes broke on bad decisions, she would not be the first or last.  If she lives alone or not under anyone's control, she does not seem to be a threat to her or anyone.......She lives in America and is not really "free"......kinda sad IMO

3 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

Yea, playing to the media and heart strings..... 

Seems to me, if she wants to spend all of her money on dresses, make-up, airplanes or Lego's, she should be able to make that choice. If she goes broke on bad decisions, she would not be the first or last.  If she lives alone or not under anyone's control, she does not seem to be a threat to her or anyone.......She lives in America and is not really "free"......kinda sad IMO

If I understand article, she agreed to the conservatorship because of her mental health issues. According to the article it appears that she still has them. 

The way the article describes her court statement, she went on some rambling diatribe with a bunch of profanity and changing thought processes frequently. 

This is like a mock statement by Spears to prove she is capable of taking care of herself…

”I am okay, you know, like… I cry a lot, am depressed… and y’all are a bunch of $&8/ €>¥+s!! If you had seen what I saw, uhhh, the fish are biting in Lake Tahoe but I am not allowed to get pregnant… so, uhhh , like…. I am fine but you stupid, uhhh…, when I cry you know, it isn’t all day but ….”. 

Yes, you are okay Britney, what could be wrong?