Political Memes

Hagar

Yesterday I placed my shotgun on the front porch, gave it six shells, and since it has no legs, I placed it in a wheelchair to help it get around.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the boy across the street came over & picked up my yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, & quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign on the corner.

After 10 hours I checked on my shotgun.  It had not moved the wheelchair at all and had not killed a single person in spite of the many opportunities.

Can you imagine my surprise, after all the hype about how dangerous guns are & how they Kill people?  Either the killing is by people misusing guns or I’m in possession of the laziest gun in the world.  So now I’m off to check my spoons.  I heard they make people fat.

Jen Psaki- “We’re flagging problematic post for Facebook that spread misinformation”.

Same type thing said by  -   Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin and Adolph Hitler

Above not just a joke.  Not overboard.  The folks in power now are really scary.  Jmo

• 3 weeks later...

This one, imo, is easily overlooked.  To many still have a 60’s vision of the integrity of our scientists.

97% OF SCIENTIST AGREE WITH WHOEVER FUNDS THEM !

Be advised, today follow the Science is analogous to follow the Money.

• 2 weeks later...