Hurricane season already

bullets13

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

Looks like the system in the gulf has about a 90% chance of developing.  Hopefully it doesn’t affect us too much.  I wouldn’t mind a little storm surge to push some salt water back up into the lake.  

Specks like it salty. I have caught redfish and bass in the exact same spot on live shrimp in Bridge City.

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Looks like the system in the gulf has about a 90% chance of developing.  Hopefully it doesn’t affect us too much.  I wouldn’t mind a little storm surge to push some salt water back up into the lake.  

Depends on who you ask. NHC shows >60%. Yes that's a greater than symbol. But not the big bold 90% I saw on CBS news. Models have it as low level tropical storm making landfall somewhere between Sabine Pass and Pensacola. 

This is the hidden content, please

7 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Depends on who you ask. NHC shows >60%. Yes that's a greater than symbol. But not the big bold 90% I saw on CBS news. Models have it as low level tropical storm making landfall somewhere between Sabine Pass and Pensacola. 

NHC showing 80% currently 

12 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I’m gonna narrow it down to a landing between Morgan City, LA and Biloxi, MS with New Orleans right in the headlights.