DeSantis

baddog

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And that’s the type response we should have from DC.  You’re correct baddog, gotta love DeSantis.

Reminds me of the Tennesseans staying to help fight for the Alamo. If we can’t get Trump elected again, I would vote for DeSantis as I think he may make a run for it.

23 minutes ago, baddog said:

Reminds me of the Tennesseans staying to help fight for the Alamo. If we can’t get Trump elected again, I would vote for DeSantis as I think he may make a run for it.

Trump will get the nod hands down, if he runs.  And these idiots thought Trump was bad, these two goofs we have now are far worse, but the liberal left will never see it.

12 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Trump will get the nod hands down, if he runs.  And these idiots thought Trump was bad, these two goofs we have now are far worse, but the liberal left will never see it.

Trump wins, put DeSantis in a position that benefits Americans best. I’m sure Biden/Harris have gotten wind of these maneuvers. Liberals are on their Bat Phones as we speak.

33 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

He's been driving the clown car since trump threw him the keys. Abbott's just holding onto the bumper like Marty McFly. 

That’s hilarious. Too bad the border situation isn’t. At least we have people addressing the crisis….not test driving electric trucks, flying to G7 conferences (what did that accomplish?)and visiting Guatemala ( again, accomplished what?)

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

When did biden, Cuomo, Fauci, and any other Dim climb out of the clown car for DeSantis to take control?

My bad. "Clown car" was a throwback referring to the number of potential Republican nominees. Desantis being the only one within throwing distance of trump. I think you're talking about "the patients running the asylum."

• 1 month later...

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis responded Wednesday to a White House attack from President Biden, who demanded he and Texas Gov. Greg Abbott "help or get out of the way" of administration efforts to mitigate the coronavirus.

On "The Ingraham Angle", DeSantis said Biden is being disingenuous in blaming conservative governors who have refused to engage in widespread socioeconomic restrictions in regard to COVID mitigation, because the president continues to allow throngs of COVID-infected migrants to surge into Texas and in several cases be flown or bused to many states across the country – often without notifying local authorities in their final destinations.

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Let’s see if desantis is DUMB ENOUGH to tie his name to a trump ticket. 

should be an easy 2024 landslide win for him, if he doesn’t

I sincerely don’t think Trump, who will be around 78, will end up running. DeSantis, however, would do great (pending any viable skeletons being dragged out of the closet). 

4 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Let’s see if desantis is DUMB ENOUGH to tie his name to a trump ticket. 

should be an easy 2024 landslide win for him, if he doesn’t

You seem scared of trump.......I mean,  you comment on every post he is associated with.....I think you think he can win.....

I think Harris will run in 24, I'm not constantly posting about her or commenting every time she is mentioned.....because she does not have a chance to win......she is no threat, therefore no need to talk about.....

52 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

You seem scared of trump.......I mean,  you comment on every post he is associated with.....I think you think he can win.....

I think Harris will run in 24, I'm not constantly posting about her or commenting every time she is mentioned.....because she does not have a chance to win......she is no threat, therefore no need to talk about.....

My bad for entertaining political discussions 🤡 

On 6/18/2021 at 9:21 AM, thetragichippy said:

A Trump/DeSantis ticket will be powerful.......especially if Biden/Harris keep doing nothing...... 

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I sincerely don’t think Trump, who will be around 78, will end up running. DeSantis, however, would do great (pending any viable skeletons being dragged out of the closet). 

Id trade hot wheels for desantis in a heartbeat. I think that’s something, probably the only thing, most Texas moderates and left/right wingers would agree on