Streaming for 2021 games

As an employee of Sheffield Productions, I am very excited by this season's webcasts of the Nederland Bulldogs.  Our vision is to showcase the students and communities of both schools at the game.  We have reached out to the school districts and chambers of commerce of the Bulldogs' opponents offering free time to show videos and promotions.

Remember how ABC used to televise the big college football game on Saturdays?  Each university had a powerful promotional segment.  That's the style we'd like to emulate with our Friday Night Experience.  I'd love to again hear the legendary Keith Jackson talk about "Texas and Alabama..."

5 minutes ago, Charlie Jehlen said:
As an employee of Sheffield Productions, I am very excited by this season's webcasts of the Nederland Bulldogs.  Our vision is to showcase the students and communities of both schools at the game.  We have reached out to the school districts and chambers of commerce of the Bulldogs' opponents offering free time to show videos and promotions.

Remember how ABC used to televise the big college football game on Saturdays?  Each university had a powerful promotional segment.  That's the style we'd like to emulate with our Friday Night Experience.  I'd love to again hear the legendary Keith Jackson talk about "Texas and Alabama..."

I love you're idea for showcasing both schools. Looking forward to the first broadcast especially. Although the Ned guy posts great play by play here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 2:36 PM, Bigdog said:

Nederland has announced that Sheffield Productions will stream all games this season.  

This is the hidden content, please

Thanks for the link.  I hope other posters will post Links to view games.

This was the link to Vidor games last year.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 2:36 PM, Bigdog said:

Nederland has announced that Sheffield Productions will stream all games this season.  

@ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING for WOS first game at Ned. 

For your mention about Texan Live in the other thread I would check their website middle of the week for an updated schedule of broadcasts.