Really??????

baddog

Big Girl, do all of us lay people a favor and tell us if you have ever seen anyone other than a woman giving birth. OB/GYN may not be your field, but surely on some of your jaunts through hospitals, you may have witnessed things that some of us may never see. Even if you haven’t witnessed such an event, maybe you could expound on what a birthing person would be.Thanks in advance.

Got a feeling you’ll only hear crickets on this one.  Dems love to spout the Party line but even they secretly know how absolutely, completely insane some of this 💩 is.  They just don’t have enough common sense to put two and two together about the whole agenda.

Birthing people - p l e a s e! 

23 hours ago, baddog said:

Big Girl, do all of us lay people a favor and tell us if you have ever seen anyone other than a woman giving birth. OB/GYN may not be your field, but surely on some of your jaunts through hospitals, you may have witnessed things that some of us may never see. Even if you haven’t witnessed such an event, maybe you could expound on what a birthing person would be.Thanks in advance.

🤦‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

There have been transgender men who have given birth.

This is not something I care to familiarize myself with, so forgive me if I mess it up. It is confusing. A transgendered man was born a woman/female, still has the female reproductive equipment, had sex with a male, got pregnant, and gave birth. That is technically a woman/female giving birth. 

5 hours ago, baddog said:

This is not something I care to familiarize myself with, so forgive me if I mess it up. It is confusing. A transgendered man was born a woman/female, still has the female reproductive equipment, had sex with a male, got pregnant, and gave birth. That is technically a woman/female giving birth. 

Yes, but they identify as a man. Maybe, that was what she was referring to.

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yes, but they identify as a man. Maybe, that was what she was referring to.

I would bet so, but no matter how you mix it up, that was still a female at birth. That never changes no matter how many operations you have. Your chromosomes determine gender. So why the verbiage?

Male = X&Y chromosomes

Female = Y

Where is the confusion?

It’s all in the grand scheme of things for the liberal objectives.