New Sub-Forum

bullets13

36 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I came up with the idea for this forum several days ago when there were a bunch of interesting local stories, and there wasn’t really anywhere to talk about them.  This is a place for local news discussion.  I think we’ll have some really interesting conversations in here.  

I like the concept. Thanks. 

On 6/13/2021 at 7:01 PM, bullets13 said:

I came up with the idea for this forum several days ago when there were a bunch of interesting local stories, and there wasn’t really anywhere to talk about them.  This is a place for local news discussion.  I think we’ll have some really interesting conversations in here.  

Great idea Bullets.  The Locker Room is more of an “off the wall” thread.  This will give more attention to local issues.

On 6/13/2021 at 7:01 PM, bullets13 said:

Excellent Idea.  I think I'll be a regular on this one!