More Of The America Last From The Joebamanistas!

Reagan

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Hmmm!!!  Democrats for the poor man??

Yeah really. Insulin is not easy for the working man. My wife needs an epipen (dairy allergy) and it is a $200 deductible and then $100 after that. Thanks green screen Biden. Keep taking care of Americans. Smoke and mirrors is your specialty.

20 hours ago, Reagan said:

Jobama Dumped Trump’s Cheap Insulin Program On Same Day He Promised 500 MILLION Vaccines For Other Countries!

This is the hidden content, please

Rough estimate of $10B to $14B we taxpayers get to spend on other countries problems. All for a virus so deadly you have to get tested for to know if you have it and a vaccine that we now know has killed over 4000 and making those under 30 taking it experience heart problems. 

Guarantee  they will blame Trump for those deaths as the administration pushes it on to a younger population causing more health problems.

8 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Rough estimate of $10B to $14B we taxpayers get to spend on other countries problems. All for a virus so deadly you have to get tested for to know if you have it and a vaccine that we now know has killed over 4000 and making those under 30 taking it experience heart problems. 

Guarantee  they will blame Trump for those deaths as the administration pushes it on to a younger population causing more health problems.

Welcome to the dark side of the Forum Derf.  And yes, they’ll blame Trump for any and everything.

21 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

The dark side?

Yes, many of the pure Sports members avoid this part of the Forum.  There are a few liberal nut jobs who constantly get banned for name calling and language.  When someone cannot defend their position, ugliness is all they have left.  😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Yes, many of the pure Sports members avoid this part of the Forum.  There are a few liberal nut jobs who constantly get banned for name calling and language.  When someone cannot defend their position, ugliness is all they have left.  😂😂😂

Yes I will admit I am new to this forum, but from what I have read and experienced it's not just liberal nut jobs, there are quite a few conservative nut jobs as well. Fact of the matter is some if not most of the posters here would get eaten alive on Disqus forums.

2 hours ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Yes I will admit I am new to this forum, but from what I have read and experienced it's not just liberal nut jobs, there are quite a few conservative nut jobs as well. Fact of the matter is some if not most of the posters here would get eaten alive on Disqus forums.

Never heard of Disqus, but am on another Forum that has more liberals, and spent quite a bit of time of a FB thread outnumbered 25-1 by liberals.  Have yet to be eaten alive.  They spouted their opinions and I mine.  And when I presented my facts, again I experienced name calling and ugliness.  Once someone resorts to that, I’m confident that I’ve won the discussion - res ipsa loquitor (the facts speak for themselves).