Et Tu Burger King

Hagar

6 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Will Chic-fil-a be the only place we can go?   Good  grief!

This is the hidden content, please

What a joke. Chick-Fila has a line in their drive-thru all day long......never a letup. There is no other food franchise that can compete with that, even though they are closed on Sunday. Figure what Chick-Fila takes in a day, minus Burger King’s take, I’ll gladly take the difference. I quit Burger King a long time ago, back when they changed the meat patties.

45 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Will Chic-fil-a be the only place we can go?   Good  grief!

This is the hidden content, please

no more burger king for me until they change their evil, unbiblical ways!  Chick-Fila is pounding the competition.  I can understand others wanting to attack in some fashion to become more competitive.  But -- to think that siding with the LGBQ-LMNOP movement is the way to go, well, I hope hope they sink to the bottom with all the other devils!

20 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Did you read the article or just share it?

Because if you read it you would know it was to move the brand to more states, smart business move.

Yep, read it.  My post was in response to Whataburger being no longer Texan run and possibly becoming "woke" if run by the Chicago crowd.

36 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yep, read it.  My post was in response to Whataburger being no longer Texan run and possibly becoming "woke" if run by the Chicago crowd.

No I get that, I just find it funny that there was never a big uproar when Houston started/based Academy sold out to the Investment bankers and took the brand to more states then the Gochman brothers could ever imagine.

47 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

No I get that, I just find it funny that there was never a big uproar when Houston started/based Academy sold out to the Investment bankers and took the brand to more states then the Gochman brothers could ever imagine.

Not sure there's an uproar here either.  There is a a difference though, Whataburger has always been a company with deep Texas roots.  Would hate to guess how many ball parks carry their name.

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not sure there's an uproar here either.  There is a a difference though, Whataburger has always been a company with deep Texas roots.  Would hate to guess how many ball parks carry their name.

"Would hate to guess how many ball parks carry their name."

One in Corpus Christi thats how many and Academy had just as deep roots as Whataburger.