2021 schedules

23 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

That will probably be a while.  I still have a large chunk of team schedules to get before I can concentrate on those.

But I am down to 34 as Coach Shepherd at Colmesneil sent me his this morning.

Thanks, sorry wasn't meaning you in particular posting them...I know you have a big job just finding the season schedules from all of these setx teams. I mean more  just when do schools start publishing those. I have seen lots of TBA with tournaments so wasnt sure if those brackets were even made out yet or they wait until the week of the tournament to put them together. 

1 hour ago, Steven Avery said:

Thanks, sorry wasn't meaning you in particular posting them...I know you have a big job just finding the season schedules from all of these setx teams. I mean more  just when do schools start publishing those. I have seen lots of TBA with tournaments so wasnt sure if those brackets were even made out yet or they wait until the week of the tournament to put them together. 

I am not real sure about whether they are made out.  They probably are to some extent done as we are now less than a month away from those first tournaments occurring so the fields have been set. 

Whether schools having tournaments will post their tournament schedules, that is another matter.  I can say across the board in any sport (volleyball, basketball, soccer, baseball or softball), it is rare that a school publishes the tournament on their school district site. 

Not unheard of, but very rare.  So that is why it will be up to somebody to get it and post it either on social media or here.    

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that the schedule posting has come to a halt. I have been Hermann Memorial Hospital in Houston with covid related problems. This has kept me away from my laptop and have not allowed me to post any schedules. I have gotten West Brook from Coach Morgan, Harmony Science from Coach Luce and West Hardin from Coach Williams.

I promise to try and get some folks to post those for me.

Thanks for understanding.

23 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Sorry that the schedule posting has come to a halt. I have been Hermann Memorial Hospital in Houston with covid related problems. This has kept me away from my laptop and have not allowed me to post any schedules. I have gotten West Brook from Coach Morgan, Harmony Science from Coach Luce and West Hardin from Coach Williams.

I promise to try and get some folks to post those for me.

Thanks for understanding.

Hope you are getting better!