1. InMAGAWeTrust

InMAGAWeTrust

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TRUTHTELLER409
    Newest Member
    TRUTHTELLER409

• Ok, just for fun, list the Trump policies / actions that make him as dirty and immoral as they come. Please don't use the democrat talking points, actual actions that make him dirty, that never seemed to show up UNTIL he was President. And without a doubt you have swallowed the orange man bad koolaid unlike some of us that can dislike the guy and still not make him the worst thing walking, but that seems to be your way, all one way or the other in a debate. 🙂
    • I STRONGLY disagree with this assertion, and you're just making my point for me by trying to say that Biden's corruption is somehow way worse than Trump's with a straight face.  Trump's politics (or at least the politics that suit him) just align with mine significantly more than Biden's.  They're two peas in a pod, but on different sides of the aisle.  I'm sure if I was a diehard conservative all of his issues would seem like minor indiscretions or witch hunts, and if I was a rabid liberal old Sleepy Joe would seem like a strong president who didn't really do much wrong.  But yeah, bless my heart for not swallowing the orange koolaid
    • No one that I know is stumping for Trump because he's the poster boy of integrity, they simply know he's the best choice BY FAR between the two and has been the victim of ridiculous witch hunts since before he was President, that's what folks have a problem with, the crooked lying democrats, but folks like to make it more about Trump than the real problem. And to state that Trump is about as immoral and dirty as they come is ridiculous, I don't like him either but he isn't close to being as corrupt as the crime family in the White House, and you know it. As far as hating on CB, not at all, but he has been ate up with TDS for a while now and it sounds like it may be wearing off on you a little bit, lol.   Bless your hearts!
    • Newton will also have a lot of size, strength, and experience up front. That will probably be the most significant advantage vs Woodville 
  • Topics