2021 DALLAS COWBOYS

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

No, I remembered NE RB had 102 yards rushing and I accidentally added that to Dak’s passing yards. I’ll try to be more exact next time. 

Nah, I didn't mean it like that. I just thought maybe I wasn't reading it correctly. lol

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Nah, I didn't mean it like that. I just thought maybe I wasn't reading it correctly. lol

My mind plays tricks on me sometimes. I read both sets of stats and then mix them up. Just think of the yardage called back for penalties. Dallas has the most explosive offense in the entire league. I guess I need to look at the updated power rankings. 

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

My mind plays tricks on me sometimes. I read both sets of stats and then mix them up. Just think of the yardage called back for penalties. Dallas has the most explosive offense in the entire league. I guess I need to look at the updated power rankings. 

If the Cowboys were to play like we know they're capable of doing, I feel they could win every remaining game on their schedule. But realistically, they shouldn't lose no more then two or three more games. That's assuming they can stay healthy for the most part. But my biggest concern is how far they can go into the playoffs. With the playoff history they've had the past 20+ years, I'm not sure what to expect.

40 minutes ago, Crawford said:

If the Cowboys were to play like we know they're capable of doing, I feel they could win every remaining game on their schedule. But realistically, they shouldn't lose no more then two or three more games. That's assuming they can stay healthy for the most part. But my biggest concern is how far they can go into the playoffs. With the playoff history they've had the past 20+ years, I'm not sure what to expect.

I guess home field advantage would help, but did you hear the COO-pers and the cheers for Dallas on Digg’s pick 6? Dak got hurt last year and he is what makes that offense click. Need Lawrence for a bookend to Gregory. That makes a huge difference to me…pressure on both sides without blitzing. 

1 minute ago, baddog said:

I guess home field advantage would help, but did you hear the COO-pers and the cheers for Dallas on Digg’s pick 6? Dak got hurt last year and he is what makes that offense click. Need Lawrence for a bookend to Gregory. That makes a huge difference to me…pressure on both sides without blitzing. 

Yep, that's why they're America's team. Don't matter where they're playing on the road, they'll always have plenty of fans.

• 2 weeks later...