Dak is healthy!!! Zeke is very good. Cooper, Gallup, Lamb and Jarwin(TE) make up the best receiving group in the nfl. OL coming back, hopefully healthy, and a rebuilding defense that sounds fast. I have high hopes!!!

On 6/6/2021 at 9:14 PM, Ty Cobb said:

Dak is healthy!!! Zeke is very good. Cooper, Gallup, Lamb and Jarwin(TE) make up the best receiving group in the nfl. OL coming back, hopefully healthy, and a rebuilding defense that sounds fast. I have high hopes!!!

Lost Gallup. 

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

Hasn’t happened as of yet, but I think they will trade him at some point, what with the WRs Dallas drafted. I’d hate to lose Gallup but it doesn’t look good. 

Man you scared me. I don’t wNt to lose Gallup but I can’t see anyway they can pay him. Here’s the problem with the early trade deadline in the nfl, which I think is either week 6 or 8.  If the COWBOYS are playing well they won’t trade him and will then lose him to free agency. Which of course means they get nothing for him. 

1 hour ago, Ty Cobb said:

Man you scared me. I don’t wNt to lose Gallup but I can’t see anyway they can pay him. Here’s the problem with the early trade deadline in the nfl, which I think is either week 6 or 8.  If the COWBOYS are playing well they won’t trade him and will then lose him to free agency. Which of course means they get nothing for him. 

Cooper already has the big money, Lamb is just coming of age but getting more throws, that leaves Gallup at 3rd receiver and, as you said, looking to get paid. Difficult to keep all that talent. Heck, I couldn’t believe they let Beasley go. Free agency works for and against players sometimes.