Barbers Hill 5 Friendswood 2/Game 2-FINAL/EAGLES ADVANCE TO STATE!!!

3 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Wow! I would not have thought the Eagles would sweep the # 2 nationally Ranked Mustangs!  Congrats BH you guys are peaking at the perfect time! Take State!

Good pitching, timely hits & The best coaching staff around high school baseball. Congrats to all, it's not easy getting thru this region!!

18 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Wow! I would not have thought the Eagles would sweep the # 2 nationally Ranked Mustangs!  Congrats BH you guys are peaking at the perfect time! Take State!

Maxpreps rankings are stupid.  They have them ranked 7th in Texas, but 2nd in the nation?  Maybe I don't fully understand how their rankings work?  That said, these are absolutely two fantastic wins for BH.  

34 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Maxpreps rankings are stupid.  They have them ranked 7th in Texas, but 2nd in the nation?  Maybe I don't fully understand how their rankings work?  That said, these are absolutely two fantastic wins for BH.  

IT is just means means that a top 10 team in Texas's better than a top 3 team in the United States.

Hope that helps. :)

• WOSgrad changed the title to Barbers Hill 5 Friendswood 2/Game 2-FINAL/EAGLES ADVANCE TO STATE!!!
2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

That’s why I have been preaching to totally disregard the rankings (in the softball forum). At this point in the season they are meaningless.  Max preps has TONS of good info but ignore the rankings.