THE PREVIEWS HAVE STARTED!!!

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Thankgoodness that BC preview was done, the whole BC was about to flood the site with complaints per word on the street. They were anxious to see what the #1 team in Orange County will look like on paper this season. 😁

Easy, sons… I think I’m the only BC fan here anymore. 

They’ll turn up if we start out winning a few, don’t worry.  We’re dang near as bad as the L-train. 

On 7/23/2021 at 4:45 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Easy, sons… I think I’m the only BC fan here anymore. 

They’ll turn up if we start out winning a few, don’t worry.  We’re dang near as bad as the L-train. 

I’m still around….Not much to talk about so far. I really like Coach McGuire, and the kids are responding positively.  Looking forward to the season. 

13 hours ago, DLivingston said:

I’m still around….Not much to talk about so far. I really like Coach McGuire, and the kids are responding positively.  Looking forward to the season. 

I'm completely distanced from the team at this point.  It'll be interested to see how the season goes.  I felt like anything less than 3rd last year would be considered a disappointment.  I'm thinking that making the four team field for the playoffs should be a realistic goal if the coach is as good as advertised.  It's gonna be interesting to watch.