Why Won’t The GOP Investigate The Traitors On Jan 6th?

InMAGAWeTrust

3 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Last I heard, boomer McConnell was asking for “personal favors” to stop the investigation.. now why on earth would he do that?

also, don’t forget to donate your hard earned money to trump2024. He needs to pay pay his lawyers 

So Biden halting the Burisma investigation and demoncrats attempting to halt the Arizona audit went unnoticed by the smartest man on earth? 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

So Biden halting the Burisma investigation and demoncrats attempting to halt the Arizona audit went unnoticed by the smartest man on earth? 

“Smartest man on earth” - that may be the greatest bit of sarcasm ever posted.  😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂

7 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Curious to hear what the normal people think @tvc184@Law Man @bullets13 @CardinalBacker

Kooks and cultists plz don’t derail another topic @Englebert @LumRaiderFan @Realville

It’s obviously political from both sides. I’m not so sure that an investigation actually helps or hurts either side. My guess is that the Rs assume that it will hurt them the most. 

I honestly don’t see the point. They already impeached Trump over the whole thing and there are several entities currently looking at criminal charges for everybody involved, top to bottom. That’s not even including a number of individual civil cases filed by Democrat congressmen. 

We have a short attention span here in America. We get really upset and then we move on. As upset as we all were back in January, it’s been digested completely and I think that the average American voter has already lost interest in the whole subject. Kinda like Benghazi. Other than a few partisan hacks, the rest of us moved on. 

On 5/28/2021 at 3:56 PM, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Curious to hear what the normal people think @tvc184@Law Man @bullets13 @CardinalBacker

Kooks and cultists plz don’t derail another topic @Englebert @LumRaiderFan @Realville

Nice to see you still think you can dictate who can and cannot post to your topics. I guess you will now cry to a moderator again that I am derailing your post, even after you directly called me out with an insult. I can't fathom how, but it's seems you have gotten dumber in your time off.

Do you consider yourself normal? You must think you have the ability to judge others. Can you judge yourself? How does it feel to get sent to the corner of the room for time out, donning the dunce cap, only to return to your seat...and still proclaim you are the smartest guy in the class. So again, do you think your behavior is normal?

On 5/29/2021 at 9:47 AM, baddog said:

The only time in the history of this country has the capitol building been stormed and a wall erected for protection. What gets me most is that the wall is protecting communists. Can common sense people figure why it was stormed? I care less daily.

In true traitor fashion 

bet you still wave that confederate traitor flag high and proud too 

51 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

In true traitor fashion 

bet you still wave that confederate traitor flag high and proud too 

Say that again. People against communism are traitors. 
Confederates are/were Americans before dufusses like you turned on them and said they were traitors. What makes you more American than me?..... because you suck the rear of the communists? Communists need to die. 

On 5/28/2021 at 3:50 PM, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Last I heard, boomer McConnell was asking for “personal favors” to stop the investigation.. now why on earth would he do that?

also, don’t forget to donate your hard earned money to trump2024. He needs to pay pay his lawyers 

After being ostracized for so long, I sure wish you would’ve come back with something stronger. It’s almost a letdown. You didn’t even say “Yikes”...

On 6/2/2021 at 10:24 AM, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Lol, I don’t consider you a kook, so that’s a plus 😘

Do you consider yourself a kook? Let's test your awareness skills. Do you think "normal" people would agree with your self analysis? Do you think "normal" people consider any of your posts credible?