AUSTIN SMITHEY NAMED NEW AD/HFC AT WARREN

On 6/13/2021 at 3:53 PM, 88Warrior said:

Truth is not everyone is going to be happy with whoever is hired…If Nick Saban was picked there would have been someone posting on here mad…Good luck to Coach Smithey and here’s to hoping  he can help bring success to all the programs along with the students, parents and community…

I’m fine with the new guy....

I just don’t like how it came to that. And how this new sup/board handled things

22 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I’m fine with the new guy....

I just don’t like how it came to that. And how this new sup/board handled things

I know nothing about the new guy but he could be great and get the same results. My biggest concern is are they going to hire football position coaches to drive the basketball and baseball buses? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 8:41 PM, Warrior Proud said:

You’re exactly right. It’s not just the coaches that make up a successful program. Parents play a huge role in the athletics program. But let me just add, the community is also a very important factor. It takes an entire culture dedicated to building up kids and believing in the program to turn things around. Even through the toughest of times, and the worst games the community should be determined to show up, stay (even when they are losing) and continue to stand by the kids and coaches no matter what the outcome is in the short term. Eventually, the mindset WILL change and results will be inevitable.  Great athletes believe in themselves to constantly improve. As a community member, I am purposing to promote this belief for these young athletes and this new coach by showing my support.  

Only good things are happening in Warren!  So proud of the growth mindset that our admin, decision makers, school board members and stakeholders have. Change is inevitable for any district, and it’s a necessary evil. 
I for one, am ready to embrace the vision and support our Warrior Nation. 

Looks like the "Coach" has found the local sports forum.