Rusk 3 Orangefield 2/FINAL/Rusk wins series 1-0

Orangefield is so fundamentally sound and patient that’s why they’re hard to beat. I haven’t seen Rusk, but ranked in the top 20, they must be doing something right. IF, and I say IF, Rusk has one pitcher like the other poster said he needs to make quick work every inning and stretch his pitch count out. 

17 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

Orangefield is so fundamentally sound and patient that’s why they’re hard to beat. I haven’t seen Rusk, but ranked in the top 20, they must be doing something right. IF, and I say IF, Rusk has one pitcher like the other poster said he needs to make quick work every inning and stretch his pitch count out. 

he will try to work fast but OF can hit from bottom to top even if they dont have dominant pitching

This should be a good game. Rusk has a phenom Ace but that is not all they have. The #2 guy pitched the last 6 innings against China Spring and didn’t give up a run. He’s not overpowering but he gets ground balls and pop ups. Rusk has a good defense and a solid lineup. IF they put some runs up early they are really hard to beat. Their ace is as good as you will see in HS regardless of classification. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to Rusk vs. Orangefield/Post updates here!
27 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Like it was stated before (and silly argued) a no brainer for Rusk to flip for a 1 gamer.

Show me where I stated they should have played 2 out 3 pal. Don’t harass me on the site because you have a personal vendetta against my father

57 minutes ago, texas13 said:

Show me where I stated they should have played 2 out 3 pal. Don’t harass me on the site because you have a personal vendetta against my father

I don't even know who you are. I don't have any personal vendetta against anyone.

But you did question the poster who stated it was a "no brainer" for Rusk to want a 1 gamer.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I don't even know who you are. I don't have any personal vendetta against anyone.

But you did question the poster who stated it was a "no brainer" for Rusk to want a 1 gamer.

You know my father is Tracy Franklin we both know the truth 

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Anyone that was at the game care to comment on the 4 balks?  That’s pretty rare this deep in the playoffs. 

I was there it was very odd he did not give any type of warning. Later on in the game it did not look like it was a balk. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to Rusk 3 Orangefield 2/FINAL/Rusk wins series 1-0