Abortion?

Realville

57 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ll be honest here…. There’s a direct correlation between Roe V Wade in 1973 and the drop in violent crime that began in the early 90’s. Those abortions prevented unwanted/undisciplined kids from becoming criminalized and incarcerated. 

Can you imagine how bad crime would be in the inner cities if they weren’t also aborting future criminals at a rate that is much higher than any other ethnic group?

lol, doing your thing.

5 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Justice Roberts will rule Abortion a Tax. 

Ah yes, the Obamacare ruling.

I do think that he very likely will rule to keep Roe v. Wade in full effect because of stare decisis but I also think there is a chance that he might side with modifying it.

The Mississippi law does not exactly go against part of Roe v. Wade anyway. That decision says that the state cannot restrict abortions at all within the first trimester but the current Mississippi law at 15 weeks prohibiting abortion is outside the first trimester. In the second trimester Roe went by viability standard and potentially some other issues. In the last trimester is take it out right now and abortions period. Planned Parenthood v. Casey actually overturned some parts of Roe already.

Sotomayor made one of the most stupid comments by saying that people will think the Court is political. Basically you cannot vote against Roe v. Wade because of politics. Apparently she has not read some of her own decisions if she thinks politics does not enter into it. I agree that it should not but she of all people is being hypocritical to the max.

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

Any woman seeking an abortion should first have to view an actual abortion via ultrasound or, at least, be told what happens to the fetus during the entire procedure. This would stop a heckuva lot of killings. I think a lot of women think it is like snipping off an appendix. 

Hearing the heartbeat is all it takes many times, that’s why hope centers are so important as an alternative to planned parenthood / genocide.

54 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Hearing the heartbeat is all it takes many times, that’s why hope centers are so important as an alternative to planned parenthood / genocide.

CBS news flashed an image of a black woman protesting the potential overturn of Roe v. Wade in front of the Supreme Court yesterday...  I thought to myself "that's like a Jew holding up a sign supporting concentration camps."  I guess THOSE Black Lives don't matter. 

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

CBS news flashed an image of a black woman protesting the potential overturn of Roe v. Wade in front of the Supreme Court yesterday...  I thought to myself "that's like a Jew holding up a sign supporting concentration camps."  I guess THOSE Black Lives don't matter. 

I can agree with this, anyone that supports abortion, R v W and planned parenthood should look into the founder of what became planned parenthood, Margaret Sanger.

Her motives were not for the planning of any family. 

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I can agree with this, anyone that supports abortion, R v W and planned parenthood should look into the founder of what became planned parenthood, Margaret Sanger.

Her motives were not for the planning of any family. 

It's just the abject stupidity of leading the nation in murders AND abortions, then proclaiming that "Black Lives Matter."   Not to black people, apparently. 

• 2 months later...

Bob Beckel, who just passed away was an ardent liberal and suffered from alcohol & drug addiction.  Prior to him accepting Christ, he was on the Board of several Pro-Choice organizations.  Here’s what he said.

“When I came to faith I was on the pro-choice boards and I dropped off of those because you couldn’t read The Bible and be pro-choice.”

Here’s a great read about it.

This is the hidden content, please

58 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Bob Beckel, who just passed away was an ardent liberal and suffered from alcohol & drug addiction.  Prior to him accepting Christ, he was on the Board of several Pro-Choice organizations.  Here’s what he said.

“When I came to faith I was on the pro-choice boards and I dropped off of those because you couldn’t read The Bible and be pro-choice.”

Amen and AMEN.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

You definitely can't agree with the Bible and be pro-choice (pro-abortion is more accurate).