What’s the longest you’ve ever driven for a HS football game?

• BMTSoulja1 changed the title to What’s the longest you’ve ever driven for a HS football game?

In 1996 I was working in Stavanger Norway and I flew 4,846 miles to Houston, then drove 265 miles to Ft Worth, picking up my son in Huntsville on the way, to see Tenaha play Windthorst for the Class A championship game. Then on Monday, I returned to Norway. 

In 1998, I flew from Dammam Saudi Arabia, 7,927 miles, to see Tenaha play Wheeler for the Class A Championship game in Ft Worth. 

4 minutes ago, Grayghost said:

In 1996 I was working in Stavanger Norway and I flew 4,846 miles to Houston, then drove 265 miles to Ft Worth, picking up my son in Huntsville on the way, to see Tenaha play Windthorst for the Class A championship game. Then on Monday, I returned to Norway. 

In 1998, I flew from Dammam Saudi Arabia, 7,927 miles, to see Tenaha play Wheeler for the Class A Championship game in Ft Worth. 

I think we have the winner.......lol

10 hours ago, Grayghost said:

Winner winner chicken dinner