(GT Oilers) Summer showcase team for next level exposure

SetxClippers

Looking to add some High School Baseball prospects to showcase team. I am the Head Baseball Coach at Legacy Christian Academy in Beaumont and now that season is over its time to get back to my showcase travel ball team. We are the Golden Triangle Oilers and if you or your son are looking to play ball at the collegiate level and want to be seen by scouts get in contact. We will be attending 4 or 5 showcases this summer maybe even 6 if possible. There will be a lot of D1 scouts along with a ton of Juco, D2, D3 and NAIA coaches and scouts in attendance as well. This is to be seen and get exposure to play and possibly get offers to play at next level. If interested in joining the GT Oilers or have any questions about the showcases we will be attending or cost just message me on here or text or give me a call at 4095487698

• SetxClippers changed the title to (GT Oilers) Summer showcase team for next level exposure