REGIONAL FINALS - POST INFO HERE!

WOSgrad

On 5/22/2021 at 3:40 PM, WOSgrad said:

Barbers Hill vs. Lake Creek

Gm1 - Wednesday, 6:00 pm

Gm2 - Thursday, 5:00 pm

Gm3 - 30 minutes after Gm 2

Locations TBA

Should be a good one. MaxPreps #2 National ranked BH vs #7 National ranked Lake Creek
#1 Ranked Leander is also 5A

1 hour ago, Peppermint Patty said:

What's taking so long to find a location? What are the odds they play at Humble as well?

I'm guessing they are trying to get UH to host at full capacity. I saw UH baseball was hosting a game.

If not there I don't know who has the biggest stands available but they are gonna need them all. 

30 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

I'm guessing they are trying to get UH to host at full capacity. I saw UH baseball was hosting a game.

If not there I don't know who has the biggest stands available but they are gonna need them all. 

Probably the only option. UH would be dumb to not go 100% capacity.

31 minutes ago, Steven Avery said:

wow what a joke that is. Id venture to say cy ridge is a lot closer to Lake Creek than BH? 

Not bad.  Google Maps shows about 40 miles from Lake Creek High School.  53 miles from BH High School.  (a little more traffic from our side, but that usually doesn't slow down BH fans)

1 hour ago, itsallabouttheH said:

U of H Softball if not hosting any playoff games, grass field and they have already started killing the rye grass out.

Interesting....I figured they had turf. What a lost opportunity to hose a huge game. Cy Ridge looks like a super nice field but the stands are small. My guess is they are gonna restrict the ticket code to just family. It looks like there is zero space down the lines or around the field as well.