Funny Robbery Stories

Hagar

I’ve heard several classics.  I guess my favorite is the guy who was going to rob a 7-11.  He brought a drink up and put a $20 bill on the counter, then pulled out his gun and said give me all the cash in the register.  The clerk handed him all the money and he ran off.  There was $18.75 in the register, but he left the $20 bill.  Evidently he failed math in school.   😂😂🤣😂😂

My other favorite was years ago from a Readers Digest article.  They interviewed guys in jail for robbing homes, asking what people can do to make their homes safe.  One convict said he’d hear about a family leaving home on a short trip or vacation via social media or simply overhear them in a conversation.  One he’d staked out, and he saw the family leave.  Ever cautious, at night he slipped up to the house and prior to prying open the window, he glanced inside.  As he suspected, he saw no one, only the glare from a cats eyes.  As he begin to pry at the window he got to thinking something was off.  He looked back and realized the cat eyes were seven inches apart.  He quickly left that house.  😂😂🤣😂😂

On 5/20/2021 at 1:32 PM, Hagar said:

I’ve heard several classics.  I guess my favorite is the guy who was going to rob a 7-11.  He brought a drink up and put a $20 bill on the counter, then pulled out his gun and said give me all the cash in the register.  The clerk handed him all the money and he ran off.  There was $18.75 in the register, but he left the $20 bill.  Evidently he failed math in school.   😂😂🤣😂😂

😂😄

Reminds me of the story of the kid who comes home from school with a failed Math exam in his bag.  As his mom begins to chastise him for failing the test, he tells her that 70 percent of the class also failed the exam.  To which she responds while holding up his returned test, “now you want me to believe you know how to calculate percentages??”

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

😂😄

Reminds me of the story of the kid who comes home from school with a failed Math exam in his bag.  As his mom begins to chastise him for failing the test, he tells her that 70 percent of the class also failed the exam.  To which she responds while holding up his returned test, “now you want me to believe you know how to calculate percentages??”

😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂