LAINE SAMBROOKS NAMED NEW HFC AT SPLENDORA

I would think that if they hire in-house that this job would go to Coach Riordan's little brother. 

As for Coach Shultz, good luck. If you couldn't dial it up against Hamshire-Fannett and Lumberton it's tough to see how you do it with an even larger talent gap against North Shore and Atascocita? 

1 minute ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I would think that if they hire in-house that this job would go to Coach Riordan's little brother. 

As for Coach Shultz, good luck. If you couldn't dial it up against Hamshire-Fannett and Lumberton it's tough to see how you do it with an even larger talent gap against North Shore and Atascocita? 

Rio's brothers Twitter shows he's Assistant AD at Chapel Hill now. 

14 hours ago, The Icon said:

Interesting to see jobs coming open this late in the game

There has to be some blame on Admin for the lateness. The coaches carousel will happen and coaches will do whatever they think is best for themselves. The lateness has to be an administrative issue most likely money and bureaucracy. When was Humble officially opened? It feels like a month. Now, Splendora is going through the process at the end of school and how many coaches are going with him? Hopefully they have someone in mind and hire quickly and Humble hires the coaches going with Shultz quickly.

I hate seeing jobs come open late because it ultimately hurts the athletes. Admin should be there to protect the athletes by hiring quicker and reassigning (if need be) earlier. Unfortunately, coaching jobs will always be open in June. 

Guest mrtomcat
On 5/20/2021 at 1:53 PM, idk said:

I stand corrected. He doesn't seem to be there any longer. He was there to start the year as an Asst. Principal. I have no clue as to why he is not there.

i thought KEEL was at coldspring ?

• WOSgrad changed the title to LAINE SAMBROOKS NAMED NEW HFC AT SPLENDORA