Israel Under Attack

Hagar

Netanyahu slaps down CBS terrorist sympathizer John Dickerson.  From the article:   "Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu — “We, unlike Hamas, take special precaution to tell people to leave the premise, and we make sure everyone is gone before we take down those buildings. What would you do if it happened to Washington and to New York? You know damn well what you’d do. You do, at the very least, what we’re doing.”  “One of the AP journalists said we were lucky to get out. No, you weren’t lucky to get out. It wasn’t luck. It’s because we took special pains to call people in those buildings, to make sure that the premises were vacated”"

Netanyahu showing the difference between good and evil.  Even the evil press still doesn't get it!  EVEN when THEIR lives were saved!!

This is the hidden content, please

On 5/14/2021 at 10:02 PM, BS Wildcats said:

The left loves this!!  More proof of how STUPID Dims are!!!

I do notice the glaring absence of any Liberals defending Biden.  Good Lord Democrats, what have y’all unleashed on America?   

26 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

There is nothing to defend.  Big girl’s and the other associates party is destroying America, and they know it!

You and I both know he’s indefensible.  Not only does he never do the right thing, everything he does is wrong.  I’m serious, will we survive four years of this?  If we do, it’ll take a helluva leader to dig us out.

I read an article yesterday from a “national” news source.  We were always taught growing up that news was supposed to be objective and simply to lay out the FACTS.  This article was dripping with opinions, propaganda and was unabashedly one-sided.  Then I looked at the author’s name and it was of middle-eastern origin.  This was a National article that slammed Israel for defending their God-given country.  Amazing!!!

12 hours ago, Hagar said:

You and I both know he’s indefensible.  Not only does he never do the right thing, everything he does is wrong.  I’m serious, will we survive four years of this?  If we do, it’ll take a helluva leader to dig us out.

Liberal politicians as well as liberals won’t like that cause they don’t like being corrected nor the word “NO”

On 5/16/2021 at 2:00 PM, Reagan said:

Netanyahu slaps down CBS terrorist sympathizer John Dickerson.  From the article:   "Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu — “We, unlike Hamas, take special precaution to tell people to leave the premise, and we make sure everyone is gone before we take down those buildings. What would you do if it happened to Washington and to New York? You know damn well what you’d do. You do, at the very least, what we’re doing.”  “One of the AP journalists said we were lucky to get out. No, you weren’t lucky to get out. It wasn’t luck. It’s because we took special pains to call people in those buildings, to make sure that the premises were vacated”"

Netanyahu showing the difference between good and evil.  Even the evil press still doesn't get it!  EVEN when THEIR lives were saved!!

I didn't snap.  But Sen. Cotton did:  From the article:  "Why was the Associated Press Sharing a Building with Hamas?"  Good question, Senator!!

9 minutes ago, Realville said:

I’m still waiting for someone to demand Hamas do a ceasefire.  I’m not holding my breath.  Again under “I never thought I’d see this”, we have Americans in Congress supporting a terrorist organization.  How could any American vote for/support a Congressperson (Political Party) like that?  It’s insane.

What really fascinates me is the fact that so many Jews vote Democrat.  Never understood that.  For instance, Bernie Sanders is a Jew and he was supporting Hamas in this recent conflict.  Fallen Jew?  Evidently there are a lot of them.