How Safe is the Vaccine ?

Hagar

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

They dont have to take the vaccine. No one can force them, but they will have to find somewhere else to work.

Wow that's some kind of special logic you got going there.

"They dont have to take the vaccine" UNLESS THEY WANT TO KEEP THEIR JOB!

"No one can force them" UNLESS THEY WANT TO KEEP THEIR JOB!

"but they will have to find somewhere else to work." UNLESS THEY WANT TO KEEP THEIR JOB!

Forced coercion that is exactly what it is. Being FORCED to have an unproven not fully tested vaccine injected in your body as a matter of employment. To be protected from a virus that 99.95% of those who contract it recover from. LEMMINGS...

Ain’t it funny how one of the biggest arguments in this country is whether or not a woman has the right to do with her body as she pleases, even to the point of murdering an unborn fetus, but let that same woman decide she doesn’t want to take a vaccine into her body, she gets fired? Oh the irony of the left. All you liberals out there…..you are the sorriest people to walk the face of the earth and I will do everything in my power to bring you down.

Nurse fired for refusing COVID vaccine: 'We worked so hard...and they're kicking us to the curb'

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

On 6/22/2021 at 8:53 AM, Big girl said:

Methodist's vaccination rate

Will the SCOTUS back such an ultimatum as Methodist Houston requires?  I doubt it, but yet lives are turned upside down by that Hospital.  Not something I’d gleefully support.  It’s obvious the Covid vaccine is not completely safe, and we’re still not aware of the long term effects.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Reagan said:

The heading of the article is misleading, if we are being honest. Tucker simply interpolates that a few thousand have died after being vaccinated. That is true. He never undeniably states they died BECAUSE of the vaccine though. 

That’s like saying that oxygen is killing all people. After all, every person that died breathed oxygen just before doing so. 
I’m not taking up for the vaccine. I’m simply saying you’ll get more traction to your argument with an honest and fair analysis of information (facts) that aren’t being skewed or presented with an agenda. 

36 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Door to door vaccine push - “hey and while we are here, do you have any guns?”

Did you see what Montgomery county had to say about this? I’ll have to find it, but it basically said “ain’t happening in Montgomery county! I will run them off my property.

38 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Door to door vaccine push - “hey and while we are here, do you have any guns?”

I don’t believe they will enjoy my response if they knock on my door asking medical questions. 

10 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

All kidding aside, it  WILL happen.  Why do Dems think they can force there ideals down our throats?  Hitler and Nazi Germany all over again?

Wait till they go down in Louisiana swamps door-to-door. That could get real interesting.