How Safe is the Vaccine ?

Hagar

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

So your saying children should get the vaccine? Her husband is a investment advisor. I wonder what investments he manages? How many patients did Mrs. Robotti treat this pass year for Covid as opposed to the frontline doctors who actually treated patients? 

They are on tour for people who have questions. Maybe you ought to catch them on one of their stops an ask them some questions. Lol

Since we’re having a real discussion here, it’s refreshing.  Take the shot.  Don’t take the shot.  Some years back, we could make an educated decision based on the facts.  The saddest part of this whole Covid 💩 (other than the deaths, whatever that number may be), is the evidence that we can no longer trust our Govt, or the “facts” they present us.  

Quite a lot about this I don’t understand.  They stopped giving the J&J shot because of 8 blood clots, then didn’t report that some died from the shot.  Even took the J&J out for a while, yet others dying - No Report - No stop.  Evidently the blood clots got reported by accident, thus they put on the performance of caring.

Based on the above, how can we ever trust the Govt again?  Perhaps that is the saddest part of Covid. 

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

Articles author:  Suzanne Robotti works at as Independent Publishing Professional...

The head of frontline doctors got arrested in the capital insurrection.  I'd say that adequately calls into question both her sensibility as well as her motivation.  

3 hours ago, Realville said:

So your saying children should get the vaccine? Her husband is a investment advisor. I wonder what investments he manages? How many patients did Mrs. Robotti treat this pass year for Covid as opposed to the frontline doctors who actually treated patients? 

They are on tour for people who have questions. Maybe you ought to catch them on one of their stops an ask them some questions. Lol

I just thought your "Thank you doctors for speaking out" quote was funny.  Your doc here has no credibility.  She's a political shill.  She's also an anti-vaxx nutter who's been throwing out false and misleading information.  I did not say children should get the vaccine, just pointing out that her argument doesn't have a whole lot of validity.  She's not basing any opinion on "the science", she's just trying to make herself a new career as a political activist (since she got fired based on some of her false info and getting arrested in the capital insurrection).  If I was telling people that it's okay for kids to get the vaccine because it's perfectly safe, I would be dishonest because I do not know that for sure.  She's doing the same thing, just in the other direction.  Intentionally misleading people with fake, doctored, or outdated info.  I know that doesn't bother you because she's saying what you want to hear.  

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Since we’re having a real discussion here, it’s refreshing.  Take the shot.  Don’t take the shot.  Some years back, we could make an educated decision based on the facts.  The saddest part of this whole Covid 💩 (other than the deaths, whatever that number may be), is the evidence that we can no longer trust our Govt, or the “facts” they present us.  

Quite a lot about this I don’t understand.  They stopped giving the J&J shot because of 8 blood clots, then didn’t report that some died from the shot.  Even took the J&J out for a while, yet others dying - No Report - No stop.  Evidently the blood clots got reported by accident, thus they put on the performance of caring.

Based on the above, how can we ever trust the Govt again?  Perhaps that is the saddest part of Covid. 

The blood clots should've been a non-issue to be honest.  Women on birth control, smokers, and... people with covid all have a much high risk of those clots.  But yeah, our government can't be trusted much, on either side of the aisle.  

13 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I just thought your "Thank you doctors for speaking out" quote was funny.  Your doc here has no credibility.  She's a political shill.  She's also an anti-vaxx nutter who's been throwing out false and misleading information.  I did not say children should get the vaccine, just pointing out that her argument doesn't have a whole lot of validity.  She's not basing any opinion on "the science", she's just trying to make herself a new career as a political activist (since she got fired based on some of her false info and getting arrested in the capital insurrection).  If I was telling people that it's okay for kids to get the vaccine because it's perfectly safe, I would be dishonest because I do not know that for sure.  She's doing the same thing, just in the other direction.  Intentionally misleading people with fake, doctored, or outdated info.  I know that doesn't bother you because she's saying what you want to hear.  

Science, Validity, and Insurrection 😂🤣 

Has Mrs. Robotti ever treated a Covid patient? Second time asking?

Well here’s there mission statement. 

WHO WE ARE
Honest Healthcare Solutions — From the Ground Up

The doctor-patient relationship is being threatened. That means quality patient care is under fire like never before. Powerful interests are undermining the effective practice of medicine with politicized science and biased information. Now more than ever, patients need access to independent, evidence-based information to make the best decisions for their healthcare. Doctors must have the independence to care for their patients without interference from government, media and the medical establishment.

America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) stands up for every American looking for the best quality healthcare by empowering doctors working on the front lines of our nation’s most pressing healthcare challenges. We help to amplify the voices of concerned physicians and patients nationwide to combat those who push political and economic agendas at the expense of science and quality healthcare solutions.

AFLDS is a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization.

Our growing community of member physicians come from across the country representing a range of medical disciplines and practical experience on the front lines of medicine. Our programs focus on a number of critical issues including:

• Providing Americans with science-based facts about COVID-19
  • Protecting physician independence from government overreach
  • Combating the pandemic using evidence-based approaches without compromising Constitutional freedoms
  • Fighting medical cancel culture and media censorship
  • Advancing healthcare policies that protect the physician-patient relationship
  • Expanding COVID-19 treatment options for all Americans who need them
  • Strengthening the voices of front-line doctors in the national healthcare conversation

WHAT WE BELIEVE

• AFLDS believes that the American people have the right to accurate information using trusted data derived from decades of practical experience, not politicized science and Big Tech-filtered public health information.
  • We support devolving critical public health decision-making away from Washington and closer tolocal communities and the physicians that serve them. We are steadfastly committed to protecting the physician-patient relationship.
  • We support incorporating front-line and actively practicing physicians into the nation’s healthcare policy conversation.
  • We believe that organizations like the AMA and other sources of medical information have lost their independence and should be treated with greater skepticism.
  • We believe that safe and effective, over-the-counter COVID preventative and early treatment options should be made available to all Americans who need them. We reject mandatory government lockdowns and restrictions not supported by scientific evidence. We support focused care for the nation’s at-risk population, including seniors and the immune-compromised.

Most of all, America’s Frontline Doctors is committed to maintaining the physician-patient relationship in the face of government encroachment. We are not the media – please share what you learn here.

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

The blood clots should've been a non-issue to be honest.  Women on birth control, smokers, and... people with covid all have a much high risk of those clots.  But yeah, our government can't be trusted much, on either side of the aisle.  

Well I’ll agree with you on not trusting the Democrats and most Republicans.

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Exactly.  We all know this Vaccine was pushed through.  Most of us are aware no one knows the long term effects.   It’s probably safe, but I wouldn’t want my children taking it.  And the fact we can’t trust our Govt is something I’d hoped we were passed.  I’m still concern about the “full court press” they’re doing on the vaccine.  Do they know something we don’t?   Only time will tell.

I'm more concerned that enough people won't get vaccinated and instead of controlling the spread, it'll just cause the virus to further mutate and eventually we're forced back into lockdowns.  They've said all long that somewhere between 70-80% would need to be vaccinated for us to develop immunity.

I'm very glad that the internet didn't exist when my parents were kids.  Everybody would have slung half-truths, whole lies, and wild speculations around and we'd still be losing tons of kids to polio every year because nobody would have gotten the vaccination.

I am 68 years old, have high blood pressure and diabetes, got Covid around Christmas (it was terrible), I survived it and my body has created anti-bodies on its own. Vaccines do exactly that.... make your immune system create anti-bodies. I will take my chances and don’t need to be offered French fries baiting me into getting vaccinated. Everyone else, do what you want to. It’s a free country, at least the last time I checked.