How Safe is the Vaccine ?

Hagar

2 hours ago, Realville said:

Dr. Cole said he saw a study that said 3% of injuries from the Covid vaccine will be permanent: “If you figure 100 million people got the shots, that’s 3 million with a permanent injury.”

I find that research just as hard to believe as the pro vaccine research. Like I said, I think it’s ALL a bunch of political propaganda on BOTH sides. Take the shot(s) or don’t. It’s as simple as that. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

I find that research just as hard to believe as the pro vaccine research. Like I said, I think it’s ALL a bunch of political propaganda on BOTH sides. Take the shot(s) or don’t. It’s as simple as that. 

I agree 100% that a individual should have the freedom to get the Covid Shot or Not get the Covid Shot but the name of this thread is still How Safe is the Vaccine. Your surely entitled to your opinion but that is just a small portion of the article I posted. 

This is a direct quote from Eric Clapton.

Eric Clapton, 76, said he had a terrible reaction to the AstraZeneca Covid jab and blamed “propaganda” for overstating the safety of the experimental vaccine.

The legendary singer, songwriter and guitarist said his hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning for two weeks after his taking the first jab in February.

“I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days. I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one…,” 

This is the hidden content, please

“About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone…” he said.

Eric Clapton has been a very outspoken critic of the Covid lockdowns and joined in on Van Morrison’s anti-lockdown song “Stand and Deliver” in December.

Surely Eric Clapton isn’t just making all this up. What is the benefit of the vaccine if people are still testing positive for Covid after getting there shots and still wearing mask?

1 hour ago, Realville said:

I agree 100% that a individual should have the freedom to get the Covid Shot or Not get the Covid Shot but the name of this thread is still How Safe is the Vaccine. Your surely entitled to your opinion but that is just a small portion of the article I posted. 

Eric Clapton, 76, said he had a terrible reaction to the AstraZeneca Covid jab and blamed “propaganda” for overstating the safety of the experimental vaccine.

The legendary singer, songwriter and guitarist said his hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning for two weeks after his taking the first jab in February.

“I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days. I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one…,” 

“About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone…” he said.

Eric Clapton has been a very outspoken critic of the Covid lockdowns and joined in on Van Morrison’s anti-lockdown song “Stand and Deliver” in December.

Surely Eric Clapton isn’t just making all this up. What is the benefit of the vaccine if people are still testing positive for Covid after getting there shots and still wearing mask?

Meh.... they always called Clapton "slowhand."  I'm not buying it.

I get it. Eric Clapton. 
In response to the topic, “How safe is the Vaccine?”, nobody knows! That’s all I’m saying. You’re saying it’s gonna kill us all and Bullets says it came straight from Jesus. (I’m being facetious, of course). 
Say it with me...NOBODY KNOWS...

26 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I get it. Eric Clapton. 
In response to the topic, “How safe is the Vaccine?”, nobody knows! That’s all I’m saying. You’re saying it’s gonna kill us all and Bullets says it came straight from Jesus. (I’m being facetious, of course). 
Say it with me...NOBODY KNOWS...

Well.... we do know people that are healthy that did not get the Jab have not had any side effects from the Jab. Is that safe to say? Lol. Heck just shut this thread down since no one is allowed to post anything negative about vaccine without being reminded that it’s individual choice on getting the Jab. I think that’s been well established. I just post articles for people to read about the vaccine an they can come to their own conclusion about the vaccine. 

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

Well my, my, my.  This little tidbit of information probably explains why the has 592,000 Covid deaths, and India with over three times the population, only has 275,000.  I think we’ve been lied too.

It's a pretty typical and ridiculous example of the way the media and government manipulates numbers and creatively interprets them to push across the narrative they want to push.  She deserves all the criticism she gets.  That being said, only 223 fully vaccinated people dying of (or with) covid is a phenomenal number compared to the amount of people who died of (or with) covid before the vaccinations ramped up.  It's hard to ignore the major difference.  147,000,000 americans are fully vaccinated, and to this point 223 of them maybe died of covid?  I'd say that's a success.  

12 minutes ago, Realville said:

Well.... we do know people that are healthy that did not get the Jab have not had any side effects from the Jab. Is that safe to say? Lol. Heck just shut this thread down since no one is allowed to post anything negative about vaccine without being reminded that it’s individual choice on getting the Jab. I think that’s been well established. I just post articles for people to read about the vaccine an they can come to their own conclusion about the vaccine. 

Safe to say for sure.  We also know people who refused the jab died from covid.  Isn't that safe to say as well?  As for Eric Clapton, I'll be honest, I'm a little hesitant to believe him.  No doubt people have had effects from the vaccine, but when an anti-lockdown activist gets the vaccine and starts talking about how horrible it was, talking about side effects nobody else is having, I'm a little suspicious.  He and Van Morrison actually wrote and performed an "anti-lockdown" song.  So maybe he really got sick afterwards, but I take it with a grain of salt.  It's kinda like if you were forced to take the vaccine for work or something and then came on claiming that you became temporarily paralyzed by it or something.  I'd have a hard time believing it.  

11 minutes ago, Realville said:

Look, I don’t disagree with some of the things you’re saying. But you have to at least acknowledge both sides for a healthy debate. I even question my own decision to get the vaccines. I’d be an idiot not to. That being said, I’m still alive for now. 

49 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Safe to say for sure.  We also know people who refused the jab died from covid.  Isn't that safe to say as well?  As for Eric Clapton, I'll be honest, I'm a little hesitant to believe him.  No doubt people have had effects from the vaccine, but when an anti-lockdown activist gets the vaccine and starts talking about how horrible it was, talking about side effects nobody else is having, I'm a little suspicious.  He and Van Morrison actually wrote and performed an "anti-lockdown" song.  So maybe he really got sick afterwards, but I take it with a grain of salt.  It's kinda like if you were forced to take the vaccine for work or something and then came on claiming that you became temporarily paralyzed by it or something.  I'd have a hard time believing it.  

The number of healthy people that refused the jab an died is minuscule in comparison to people with health issues that refused the jab an died. It’s becoming obvious that the Covid deaths numbers are very misleading. Like I told smash I just post articles that I think people would be interested in reading about the vaccine being unsafe an they can make their own conclusion. So if that’s your conclusion so be it. I personally believe a lot of vaccine side effects and deaths are being suppressed but that’s my opinion. No one goes out an personally investigated all VAERS calls but the up tick from 32,000 in a year to 64,000 in 2 months is alarming.

24 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Look, I don’t disagree with some of the things you’re saying. But you have to at least acknowledge both sides for a healthy debate. I even question my own decision to get the vaccines. I’d be an idiot not to. That being said, I’m still alive for now. 

I get it. I am glad your doing well. But its a experimental vaccine with very little liability on Big Pharma & the Government. Hey I hope they got it right. I have in laws that received it. Giving out burgers,fries, and a chance to win a million dollars if you get the vaccine seems like a twisted kinda of weird to me. 

40 minutes ago, Realville said:

The number of healthy people that refused the jab an died is minuscule in comparison to people with health issues that refused the jab an died. It’s becoming obvious that the Covid deaths numbers are very misleading. Like I told smash I just post articles that I think people would be interested in reading about the vaccine being unsafe an they can make their own conclusion. So if that’s your conclusion so be it. I personally believe a lot of vaccine side effects and deaths are being suppressed but that’s my opinion. No one goes out an personally investigated all VAERS calls but the up tick from 32,000 in a year to 64,000 in 2 months is alarming.

Agree.  Or unhealthy people died before the vaccines were available to them.  But that's been reported from the very beginning.  

As to the uptick of VAERS calls, 274,000,000 extra vaccine doses have been administered so far this year vs. last year.  I'd expect there to be a notable uptick in VAERS claims.  A lot of those claims will be inaccurate, but i'm sure that a lot more people this year will suffer vaccine injuries when the amount of vaccines is increasing by however many 100% in adults.  

I get it. I am glad your doing well. But its a experimental vaccine with very little liability on Big Pharma & the Government. Hey I hope they got it right. I have in laws that received it. Giving out burgers,fries, and a chance to win a million dollars if you get the vaccine seems like a twisted kinda of weird to me. 

Agree with everything ⬆️