How Safe is the Vaccine ?

Hagar

Some interesting information here.   I’ve seen Biden, and other politicians, wearing their mask after getting the shot.  After reading this article, I have to wonder what was in the shots they got?  Was it the actual vaccine, or some safe, inert, fluid?  If it wasn’t the Vaccine, that would explain why they still insist on wearing a mask.

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Some interesting information here.   I’ve seen Biden, and other politicians, wearing their mask after getting the shot.  After reading this article, I have to wonder what was in the shots they got?  Was it the actual vaccine, or some safe, inert, fluid?  If it wasn’t the Vaccine, that would explain why they still insist on wearing a mask.

No worries....Dr. Bullets says it safe to get the vaccine. I wonder why CNN doesn’t have a small screen in the top right hand corner of their broadcast showing the death total on people who’ve died from the vaccine shot? Seems only fair since they did it with the inflated Covid case numbers and inflated Covid death numbers. They’ve already admitted to selling fear...why stop?

This whole Covid and Vaccine mess is a Conspiracy Theorist Dream.  Fauci explicitly stated there would be a pandemic during Trump’s Admin.  Not IF - Not Maybe - would be.   

Fauci backed the Wuhan Lab with US Dollars via NIAID, to study Coronavirus.  

The Vaccine was developed in record time.  Zero knowledge of long term effects.  Corporations & Colleges are pushing/requiring the Vaccine, and soon our secondary schools will do the same.

Government leaders, who have allegedly had the vaccine, still wear mask & require social distancing, which makes me wonder if they actually have taken the vaccine.

For someone like me, who no longer trusts our Govt, it’s easy to speculate on what is really going on.  Matter of fact, if you don’t question what’s posted above, you might be part of the problem, imo.

On 5/6/2021 at 6:39 AM, Realville said:

No worries....Dr. Bullets says it safe to get the vaccine. I wonder why CNN doesn’t have a small screen in the top right hand corner of their broadcast showing the death total on people who’ve died from the vaccine shot? Seems only fair since they did it with the inflated Covid case numbers and inflated Covid death numbers. They’ve already admitted to selling fear...why stop?

That's right, but wetnurse Realville says it's Realbad, and everyone who gets vaccinated is going to die, and so does that doctor on youtube, so everyone should be super worried.  

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

That's right, but wetnurse Realville says it's Realbad, and everyone who gets vaccinated is going to die, and so does that doctor on youtube, so everyone should be super worried.  

Sounds like a CNN rebuttal. Very sensitive with no humor twisting by post out of context. I never said everyone is got to die that took the vaccine. I have in laws that have taken the vaccine but they are in there 70’s. I personally don’t trust the vaccine because I don’t trust our government. I am not a antivaxxer, I am antifearmongering. If something negative comes out about the vaccine that I think people should know about I am going to post it. Sometimes with humor. I am not a campaign manager for the vaccine like you. I know you want to make your decision to get the vaccine look very wise but not everyone feels the same way about it. Would you like nurse Realville to change your diaper you little titty baby. Your starting to sound like Lebron James. 
Picture of Dr Baby Bullets below. He’s done extensive research an you can rest assured that the vaccine is safe and there are no future health risks.

On 5/7/2021 at 4:32 PM, Realville said:

Sounds like a CNN rebuttal. Very sensitive with no humor twisting by post out of context. I never said everyone is got to die that took the vaccine. I have in laws that have taken the vaccine but they are in there 70’s. I personally don’t trust the vaccine because I don’t trust our government. I am not a antivaxxer, I am antifearmongering. If something negative comes out about the vaccine that I think people should know about I am going to post it. Sometimes with humor. I am not a campaign manager for the vaccine like you. I know you want to make your decision to get the vaccine look very wise but not everyone feels the same way about it. Would you like nurse Realville to change your diaper you little titty baby. Your starting to sound like Lebron James. 
Picture of Dr Baby Bullets below. He’s done extensive research an you can rest assured that the vaccine is safe and there are no future health risks.

All you do is fearmonger.  You post stuff from bad sources, or even worse, Twitter, and you only make anti-vax posts.  I’ve completely refuted several of your erroneous posts, some with your own sources, and you couldn’t even rebut it, but just stonewalled by asking the same irrelevant, unrelated questions over and over.  If you weren’t anti-vaccine, you would post “important” information for and against it, as there is plenty of both.   I don’t care if you get the vaccine or not, and I don’t care what others think of me getting the vaccine.  It’s ironic that you compared me to Lebron, as you’re the one that posts knee-jerk opinions with little or no basis in fact, and do so based solely on your political beliefs.  Lebron is also a good comparison for you because you’re not even the GOAT of that on this website, but only #2.  And yes, I’ve got a diaper you can change.  It’s full of your opinions of me.  

28 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

All you do is fearmonger.  You post stuff from bad sources, or even worse, Twitter, and you only make anti-vax posts.  I’ve completely refuted several of your erroneous posts, some with your own sources, and you couldn’t even rebut it, but just stonewalled by asking the same irrelevant, unrelated questions over and over.  If you weren’t anti-vaccine, you would post “important” information for and against it, as there is plenty of both.   I don’t care if you get the vaccine or not, and I don’t care what others think of me getting the vaccine.  It’s ironic that you compared me to Lebron, as you’re the one that posts knee-jerk opinions with little or no basis in fact, and do so based solely on your political beliefs.  Lebron is also a good comparison for you because you’re not even the GOAT of that on this website, but only #2.  And yes, I’ve got a diaper you can change.  It’s full of your opinions of me.  

Ok Beta Male....continue with vaccine campaign. 

Between late December of 2020, and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccines in the United States. Three thousand, three hundred and sixty-two — that’s an average of 30 people every day. So, what does that add up to? By the way, that reporting period ended on April 23. We don’t have numbers past that, we’re not quite up to date. But we can assume that another 360 people have died in the 12 days since. That is a total of 3,722 deaths. Almost four thousand people died after getting the COVID vaccines. The actual number is almost certainly much higher than that — perhaps vastly higher.  

That’s more people that have died in fours months than September 9-11. Those are people that got the vaccine to protect them from dying an ended up dead. So please tell us about your research that says otherwise Dr Beta Male.

10 hours ago, Realville said:

Between late December of 2020, and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccines in the United States.

Does that mean they died because of the vaccine? If so, that’s an alarming number. But there’s quite a bit of assumption and interpolation in that excerpt. Just trying to keep it real on both sides of the street. I don’t really care if one chooses or chooses not to get the vaccine. I think there’s plenty of evidence to stand behind either choice. But both pro and con sides are spewing bs statistics and “facts” taken out of context for some reason.

4 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Does that mean they died because of the vaccine? If so, that’s an alarming number. But there’s quite a bit of assumption and interpolation in that excerpt. Just trying to keep it real on both sides of the street. I don’t really care if one chooses or chooses not to get the vaccine. I think there’s plenty of evidence to stand behind either choice. But both pro and con sides are spewing bs statistics and “facts” taken out of context for some reason.

I agree, that excerpt is from Tucker Carlson off Fox. I see both sides also but I personally have very little faith and trust in Big Pharma and Big Government after what I’ve seen these last 5 years. You just can’t ignore the deaths from this vaccine though. The deaths from the virus were pumped thru the airwaves 24/7 for over a year. Like Dr. McCullough said normally after a vaccine causes 50 deaths the vaccine is shut down but the Covid vaccine keeps on getting administered. Get it or don’t get it but to say it’s totally safe on this forum is a ridiculous statement.

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

It’s possible that some people died from getting the vaccine, I don’t know.  But 8,000 people die a day in the US.  1/3 of the country has been fully vaccinated, a good portion of whom are in the highest risk categories for death (elderly, pre-existing conditions).  There’s going to be coincidental overlap.  At its peak, over 2M Americans a day were being vaccinated.  Spread that out over a few months, and a small amount of those people are going to die anyway from other causes.  So yeah, it’s possible that some people died somehow from the vaccine, but elementary statistics says when you’re dealing with over 110 million people getting the shot, some of them were going to die from something anyway.  

On 5/7/2021 at 2:44 PM, bullets13 said:

I received the vaccine in late Dec, and early Jan. I  am still alive.

10 hours ago, baddog said:

I can assume that lots the Virus deaths were attributed to Covid when the actual cause of death may have been “natural”..... but they had Covid, it was counted as a Covid death so that more y was made. Sad, but true.  There is greed everywhere.

Absolutely.  The scientists who support MM Global Warming get big grants - if you don’t support it, they take you off the teat.  Many are naive enough to think scientists can’t be bought.  Follow the science?  Really depends on who paid the scientists, and what their agenda is.

18 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Absolutely.  The scientists who support MM Global Warming get big grants - if you don’t support it, they take you off the teat.  Many are naive enough to think scientists can’t be bought.  Follow the science?  Really depends on who paid the scientists, and what their agenda is.

That is supposed to say.....more money was made. My ipad sometimes backs up and erases words or parts of words.

Now, the 3rd mutated strain affecting India is supposed to affect the rest of the world. Here we go again.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

That is supposed to say.....more money was made. My ipad sometimes backs up and erases words or parts of words.

Now, the 3rd mutated strain affecting India is supposed to affect the rest of the world. Here we go again.

There’s no end to it.

Speaking of the vaccine, they approved the Pfizer Vaccine for children as young as 12.  Everyone should think real seriously about giving a young child any Covid Vaccine.  I still don’t understand this full court press for vaccinating children.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

No doubt there is an agenda at play not science. 

24 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Speaking of the vaccine, they approved the Pfizer Vaccine for children as young as 12.  Everyone should think real seriously about giving a young child any Covid Vaccine.  I still don’t understand this full court press for vaccinating children.

I am sure bullets will make up some stupid justification for it just like he did with the over 3000 people that have died from the vaccine. But oh they were going to die anyway. Smh..... He has no way of knowing that so now he’s just making crap up to support his argument.