Blacks and Asians

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

This is the hidden content, please

what’s going on?   These are just a few.

Because nobody can admit that it's almost exclusively black people who are targeting Asians.  That conflicts with the fairy tale that they keep pushing about blacks being oppressed and victimized. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Because nobody can admit that it's almost exclusively black people who are targeting Asians.  That conflicts with the fairy tale that they keep pushing about blacks being oppressed and victimized. 

Bingo.  You hit the nail on the head.  I suspect that some blacks hate Asians for several reasons.  They’re mostly tight family units.  They outscore other races on standardized test.  Many are successful.  These reasons also apply to many Messianic Jews who are often attacked by blacks.  

Let me say again, these are just “guesses” on my part.  They may be all wrong.   Just trying to figure out why.

30 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Bingo.  You hit the nail on the head.  I suspect that some blacks hate Asians for several reasons.  They’re mostly tight family units.  They outscore other races on standardized test.  Many are successful.  These reasons also apply to many Messianic Jews who are often attacked by blacks.  

Let me say again, these are just “guesses” on my part.  They may be all wrong.   Just trying to figure out why.

The other “fact” is this… a lot of Asians don’t care for black people and they aren’t very good at disguising it. We could talk all day long about the “whys” but the fact remains that animosity exists.   
That’s what’s so comical about “racism.” It’s always white being racist towards black (with a southern accent), but in reality Asians don’t like blacks and vice versa, and even Mexicans as a whole don’t care for blacks, either.  When is the last time you saw a mixed races black/Mexican kid? It almost never happens. Just another inconvenient truth. 

20 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The other “fact” is this… a lot of Asians don’t care for black people and they aren’t very good at disguising it. We could talk all day long about the “whys” but the fact remains that animosity exists.   
That’s what’s so comical about “racism.” It’s always white being racist towards black (with a southern accent), but in reality Asians don’t like blacks and vice versa, and even Mexicans as a whole don’t care for blacks, either.  When is the last time you saw a mixed races black/Mexican kid? It almost never happens. Just another inconvenient truth. 

My family has several Black/Hispanic mixed babies.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

My family has several Black/Hispanic mixed babies.

Really? It’s still kinda rare, though, right?

True story… the kids came home from school talking about a kid that was at school there in BC that was white/black mixed. They were calling him a Halfrican. 

“You’d better not be calling him that.”

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Really? It’s still kinda rare, though, right?

True story… the kids came home from school talking about a kid that was at school there in BC that was white/black mixed. They were calling him a Halfrican. 

“You’d better not be calling him that.”

I dont think it is rare.

23 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Hmmmmmm…. I can’t think of a single one that I know personally, or even one that’s a famous celebrity or athlete or whatever. 

I know the one that Zztop sang about in “Mexican Blackbird,” but that’s about it. 

They all call her puta, cuz no one really knows her name...

On 5/5/2021 at 8:58 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Hmmmmmm…. I can’t think of a single one that I know personally, or even one that’s a famous celebrity or athlete or whatever. 

I know the one that Zztop sang about in “Mexican Blackbird,” but that’s about it. 

Michael Jordan is married to a Hispanic woman. I think that the late Kobe Bryant's wife is hispanic

50 minutes ago, baddog said:

Well, that’s zero. Try again. 

Vanessa is of Mexican ddescent and Michael Jordan's wife is Cuban. They are both considered Hispanic. Rapper Cardi B is married to rapper Offset, Jennifer Lopez dated Sean "Puff Daddy" Coombs

The United States Census Bureau uses the ethnonyms Hispanic or Latino to refer to a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity

38 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Vanessa is of Mexican ddescent and Michael Jordan's wife is Cuban. They are both considered Hispanic. Rapper Cardi B is married to rapper Offset, Jennifer Lopez dated Sean "Puff Daddy" Coombs

Mexican, Irish, English, and German.......that’s Hispanic????? She has more white in her than Mexican. How about west European? You people

41 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The United States Census Bureau uses the ethnonyms Hispanic or Latino to refer to a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity

What point are you trying to make.....that black men with lots of money date and marry out of their race. Says a lot about how they feel towards their own race. 

5 hours ago, baddog said:

What point are you trying to make.....that black men with lots of money date and marry out of their race. Says a lot about how they feel towards their own race. 

Hispanic describes an ethnicity, it is not a race. One can be a white hispanic or black hispanic etc. I can't believe that you dont know this.

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Hispanic describes an ethnicity, it is not a race. One can be a white hispanic or black hispanic etc. I can't believe that you dont know this.

Oh no. If there is one ounce of black in a person, they are black. Funny how you skipped over my post about rich black men.

13 hours ago, baddog said:

Oh no. If there is one ounce of black in a person, they are black. Funny how you skipped over my post about rich black men.

There are rich white men that date outside of their race. What does that mean? Robert Deniro is married to a black woman. David Bowie was married to Iman.

Let’s get back on topic, shall we?

Now where were we...oh yeah, why do Blacks and Asians stereotypically hate each other?

And why aren’t the attacks by (overwhelmingly) Black males against Asians the impetus for riots, looting and violence from the Asian community?