India Covid Problem - A Crisis ?

Hagar

3 minutes ago, Realville said:

Never understood why someone would put out a death speculation chart an then add a disclaimer to the death chart. Real numbers don’t support the narrative being pushed. Regardless it’s hard to believe much of the information put out to the public these days. It seems there is an agenda to put out false information.

It's a chart that has projected trends all the way through the year 2100.  It's not uncommon for charts to continue with trends into the future.  That said, they clearly have not had the opportunity to adjust the chart for Covid, which is why they put the disclaimer at the top.  And the numbers completely support "the narrative being pushed".  I showed you on another thread that the large increase in deaths from 2019 to 2020 in the US were very similar to the amount of claimed covid deaths in the US during that time.  

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

It's a chart that has projected trends all the way through the year 2100.  It's not uncommon for charts to continue with trends into the future.  That said, they clearly have not had the opportunity to adjust the chart for Covid, which is why they put the disclaimer at the top.  And the numbers completely support "the narrative being pushed".  I showed you on another thread that the large increase in deaths from 2019 to 2020 in the US were very similar to the amount of claimed covid deaths in the US during that time.  

The death rate doesn’t support the fear that has been pushed and still trying to be pushed but your more than welcome to believe the fear. I don’t the believe the numbers put out are credible but that is just my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Realville said:

The death rate doesn’t support the fear that has been pushed and still trying to be pushed but your more than welcome to believe the fear. I don’t the believe the numbers put out are credible but that is just my opinion.

you're entitled to your opinion, as i'm entitled to mine.  I kind of have a hybrid view on it, to be honest.  I think it's a serious issue, but that it's also been used to instill a greater fear than necessary.  

4 hours ago, Realville said:

Really? How is Africa doing with the virus?

I was wondering about that myself, then found out why the rates are so low in Africa.  The life expectancy in many African countries is below 60.  No bunch of old folks, less Covid deaths.  Cuomo is America’s expert on how it affects older people.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

I was wondering about that myself, then found out why the rates are so low in Africa.  The life expectancy in many African countries is below 60.  No bunch of old folks, less Covid deaths.  Cuomo is America’s expert on how it affects older people.

Maybe it’s just a coincidence or maybe the  reason their death rate is low is because they use hydroxychloroquine regularly in Africa to treat or prevent malaria which is common in Africa. Where have we heard that before?

Let’s assume like many people say, this is just the flu or another strain. Then the numbers are disguised which is why influenza deaths are way down.  Okay.

When have we ever had 500,000 flu deaths which typically have 30-40,000 deaths per year? Apparently it makes some people feel better to say this is just the flu.... but killing at about a 1,000% higher rate than seasonal flu.