DCTF Magazine 2021

On 5/3/2021 at 8:55 PM, piratevillain said:

Thank y'all so much for the info, it's my first time subscribing to DCTF and wasn't sure about the magazine and how it works! lol

Looking forward to the 2021 SETX football season! 🙌🏼

How’s Vidor gonna look this season?

• 1 month later...

I know 7 on 7 is not a real measure of how fall is going to turn out, but does gives a hint, png has a shot of being better than expected.  But 1-6 in that district could go either way on any given Friday night with png, Ned, Crosby, bh, kp, and tc.  Dayton is a couple years off still and I don’t think Santa Fe is a big threat either 

1 hour ago, Davidp0403 said:

I know 7 on 7 is not a real measure of how fall is going to turn out, but does gives a hint, png has a shot of being better than expected.  But 1-6 in that district could go either way on any given Friday night with png, Ned, Crosby, bh, kp, and tc.  Dayton is a couple years off still and I don’t think Santa Fe is a big threat either 

Ofcourse I agree 7 on 7 has nothing to do with it but PNG has a solid foundation to field a pretty good team tis upcoming season. They have 9 starters back on defense. The o-line is mostly intact and the QB has been lighting it up at camps this summer including Todd Dodges camp' UT's camp, and this past week at Texas A&Ms camp. They went and hired a defensive coordinator this off season and brought in some new philosophies on that side of the ball. For good measure they went ahead and pulled up the turf and track and are putting news ones down now and updating our scoreboard. We have the opportunity to be pretty good this year and even better the following year.